New Dell Coupons Page

Brad

I just coded a new page on the site for nothing but Dell coupons:

http://www.gottadeal.com/dell.php

Rather that add them to our standard coupon database, it's a little easier to do it this way because of the different restrictions Dell puts on their coupons (expiration times during the middle of the day, maximum number of uses, etc...).

We usually get informed of upcoming coupons a few days in advance, so now I can just throw them in the database right then, and once they go live, they will automatically be on that page with all the corresponding details.

I was going to save this feature for our next site design, but with all the great deals at Dell lately, I thought it would be better to get the page up now. In the future we'll probably add something where you can be notified via e-mail when new coupons go live, but for now, just bookmark it and we'll link to it somewhere on the main site.

Glad you like it. Now we just wait for the next batch of coupons.

I'll probably add a list of the expired coupons at the bottom so you guys can use it to compare the current deals and see how they compare to deals in the past.

I'll probably add a list of the expired coupons at the bottom so you guys can use it to compare the current deals and see how they compare to deals in the past.

I was just about to suggest something like that! You DO rock, sir. :guitarist

Good idea maybe list the most recent expired coupons at the bottom, so we can compare the hotness level :holiday16

Upcoming Dell Coupons:

Save $300 on the purchase of select DimensionTM desktops $999 + Free shipping+ Free Flat Panel Upgrade (select systems)

Save $500 on the purchase of select InpironTM notebooks $1399 + Free shipping (select systems)

Save $600 on the purchase of select InpironTM notebooks $1699 + Free shipping (select systems)

Save $750 on the purchase of select InpironTM notebooks $1999 + Free shipping (select systems)

Save $600 on the Dell 42" HD Plasma TV's

Save $500 on the Dell 30" LCD TVs

Save $50 on the purchase of select Dell Printers orders $100 or more

Save 15% on select Kodak Digital Cameras

Save 30% on this specially configured Axim X30 624MHz bundle (evalue-code 11111-X30624S)

Save $55 on select Electronics and Accessories orders of $475

Save $45 on select Electronics and Accessories orders of $400

Save $40 on select Electronics and Accessories orders of $375

Save $35 on select Electronics and Accessories orders of $325

Save $20 on select Electronics and Accessories orders of $225

So the $750 coupon will be back, but you have to spend $1999 instead of $1499 :(