Teacher holiday gift

ajdana726

Reading some of these replies makes me feel pretty good about what we did for my DD's teacher and para....I was worried it wasn't good!

We did gift bags for each, stocked with the same things. They have a bath fizzie and bath salts (both in relaxing scents), some nice chapstick (for cold recess times), some candies and homemade chocolate covered pretzel sticks, post-its, etc, plus a nice thank-you card.

My 2nd grade ds gave his teacher a glue gun that can be corded or cordless, a package of glue sticks, a book of 1000 motivational stickers, a package of gel pens, a box of World's Finest Mint Meltaways and a $10 Wal-Mart gift card in a cute pair of socks gift card holder and then everything got put in a Christmas bucket.

My 1st grade ds gave his teacher a package of gel pens, a speciality milk chocolate bar and a $20 Wal-Mart gift card also in a pair of Christmas socks - all in a small Christmas pail.

They both gave the bus driver a $20 Wal-Mart gift card in a reindeer plush gift card holder.