Ever been a victim of a shopping robbery on BF??

Scanner420

No not too worried about it, but I did have someone steal my COFFEE from my cart this morning at Walmart!! It was from 7-eleven and 3/4 full! I couldn't believe it. I hope they got cooties!

Who steals coffee? :confused:

You know they may have thought it was theirs, one time at work there was a tube of carmex on the floor by my chair, I thought it had fallen out of my pocket---so I picked it up and used it and then put it back in my pocket. And yes MY carmex was still in my pocket!

No not too worried about it, but I did have someone steal my COFFEE from my cart this morning at Walmart!! It was from 7-eleven and 3/4 full! I couldn't believe it. I hope they got cooties!

Who steals coffee? :confused:

Hey, when you are so hungry for the hunt, you'll take just about anything!:D

I'm just kidding of course!

I went this morning and everyone was very nice and friendly! I left my coffee in the car though!

Kinda the opposite here. Years ago my wife and sister went shopping together in my sister's car. My wife had filled a cart and paid for everything before my sister was done shopping, so she got the keys from my sister and unloaded everything into the trunk of the car then went back in to help. When they had finally finished and got back to the car, my wife realized she hadn't put her treasures into my sister's car at all. It was an identical model and color car that had been parked nearby. So much for unique keys! My wife robbed herself and played secret Santa with some strangers. I just wish I could have seen the reaction on their faces when they found the stuff magically deposited into the locked trunk of their car!

That is hilarious i wish it was my car wouldnt that be a great surprise to come back to.

My sister is a 911 dispatcher. I asked her if there were any interesting calls today that involved "black friday". She said they had to send the police to K Mart because they didn't have one of their advertised door busters and there was an angry mob! lol

I guess it can be scary to be an employee on black friday as well!

My first black friday as an employee was at best buy 10 years ago. i saw old ladies fighting over the last copy of titanic and we had to call the cops about a fistfight in computers-it was amazing to me what lows people can hit over crap. On a side note...my husband (boyfriend back then :) had to dress up as the Idea Box-tights and all-and go outside and give people cookies-i would have KILLED to get a picture of that. *sigh*

Omg, people r just that crazy aren't they. :eyepoppin I haven't seen that happen to anyone. Me personally I can only do bf was a select few family members who have been trained (threatened within an inch of their lives) to ruthlessly secure our items at all costs.

LOL to all these stories!

I live in a little town so we dont usually have stuff like this happen. I went to Penneys yesterday and even at 5 minutes to 4, there were only about 6 people standing at the door..same for sears at 5. K-mart on the other hand is an all nighter store so everyone was already in there hunting the deals before the 6am open time.

I think the worst that happens around here is the stores not having the "gotta haves" and people get really peeved and start yelling.

My wallet was stolen yesterday morning at Menards. Does that count? I don't carry a purse so like a fool I set my wallet in the basket of the cart to grab a big frickin tool box and somebody took the cart. Wallet never hit the lost and found. All of the credit cards and checks have been reported stolen and I only had about 10 bucks so they really didn't gain much. It's just going to be a pain in the hole to go get a new license. By the way, I waited in line for an hour and a half and couldn't buy anything.

Somebody stole a bolt of material from my cart at Joan fabric. My first time every buying material on black friday and apparently I was not paying enough attention. I did speak with several women and we shopped from each other's cart if the bolt had plenty of material. Everyone appeared to be being nice and kind. But that one vanished and I never even knew it till I was taking inventory putting stuff in the trunk. Thankfully I was able to go to a different store on Saturday and they had tons of that fabric left. I was pretty mad though.

My sister is a 911 dispatcher. I asked her if there were any interesting calls today that involved "black friday". She said they had to send the police to K Mart because they didn't have one of their advertised door busters and there was an angry mob! lol

I guess it can be scary to be an employee on black friday as well!

Oh don't get me started on Kmart I went there Thanksgiving morning only to find out that they didn't have not one, not two, but THREE of the doorbuster items, they weren't sold out Thurday, they never got any more in from ealier in the week. The disney microPix cameras that were 2 for 20 and the Life and Monopoly electronic editions that were buy one get one free. I was so po'd I.