Have questions for a Kohl's associate?

Guest RealLivePrinces

Guest RealLivePrinces

I did this last year and it was a lot of fun. Been awhile since I've been on this site, but thought I'd give it another chance. :)

I've been at Kohl's a number of years and have worked in every department, so I'm pretty familiar with our merchandise and policies. I'd be happy to help with any questions.

Guest RealLivePrinces
Yes. Our policy is a one-day hold (and we're closed Thanksgiving, of course!) and at my store, we allowed people to reserve items already on the floor (no limited doorbusters or anything which are wheeled out Friday). However, you will still have to wait in the normal line. Customer Service will not ring up purchases on Black Friday to be fair to everyone.

Guest RealLivePrinces

If it's just shoes, they hold boxes back in the shoe department. If it's fine jewelry or Beauty, head to Jewelry. Beauty associates will place their customers in the Jewelry line, and fine jewelry hold folks are welcome to take a number and also check out in Jewelry. (But be warned, some jewelry counters will not ring up cartfuls of other stuff in addition. At my store, it's 5 nonjewelry items or less).

Otherwise, clothes/housewares/etc etc holds are in customer service.

I did this last year and it was a lot of fun. Been awhile since I've been on this site, but thought I'd give it another chance. :)

I've been at Kohl's a number of years and have worked in every department, so I'm pretty familiar with our merchandise and policies. I'd be happy to help with any questions.

Glad to see you back! You were SUCH a great help last year!!:D

Ooh, me!

I know they're not *supposed* to, but last year, at some point, Kohl's had Hallmark boxed cards & ornaments on sale (though possibly at different times). Any idea if this may happen again this year?

Also, doesn't Kohl's usually have a 50% off day (a Wednesday?) sometime in November? Bah, I've forgotten all the details from years past!

Thanks for offering your help!

Guest RealLivePrinces

We just had one, actually. Generally, keep an eye out for big sales on Wednesdays and weekends.

I'm not sure on Hallmark, but sometimes they have a vendor-authorized buy three get the fourth free. Of course, you can use Kohl's charge coupons on those anytime. The only time I remember seeing Hallmark ornaments on sale last year was post-Christmas.

I have a question about Kohl's Cash. I spent like $130 a few weeks ago and got $20 in Kohl's Cash. I have already spent the Kohls Cash, but I want to return like $45 of the $130. Will Kohl's let me do this because of the Kohl's cash?

THANKS AND GOD BLESS!!!

Guest RealLivePrinces
The Kohl's Cash amount affected by your return will be deducted from your refund. Sometimes, the computer will allow you to hang on to the full return amount by taking your refund in the form of a kohl's instore credit instead of on your original tender. If that's an option, the associate will let you know. (It's not always an option).

The Kohl's Cash amount affected by your return will be deducted from your refund. Sometimes, the computer will allow you to hang on to the full return amount by taking your refund in the form of a kohl's instore credit instead of on your original tender. If that's an option, the associate will let you know. (It's not always an option).

what if i spent my kohls cash before my complete purchase was shipped, and now some of the items were canceled by kohls. how does that affect the kohls cash?

Guest RealLivePrinces
Hmmmm... email Kohls.com customer service. I doubt they'd take away your Kohl's cash for something that the company did, unless it was a transaction issue.

I also work at Kohl's, and we will be opening at 4am this year!! :tired:

Is that nationwide? THAT would be awesome! Kohl's is where I've been waiting for the doors to open for the past two years in a row now, so if that means I can get in there and then go wait somewhere else, that's SUPER!

How great is this - you are back! We missed you!

I just ordered a bunch of items online yesterday. They told me the Shipping date would be 3-4 weeks out. :eyepoppin No place I shop with is taking that long. Do you know if those dates are accurate? I tried calling but of course cant get through. If thats the case I will be canceling my order and they will find me shopping elsewhere:(