Smiley editor?

ang625

cool, i cant wait to try that :):yup: , but what i was asking is i forgot where it is that we go to on here (gottadeal) to select smileys for our 'fav smiley list" (i think we can only choose 27 or something?)

On the top left hand side of the page click on "Control Panel"

ooook.....wasnt able yesterday to finish 'editing' my fav smilie list...just came to do it...and now i cant access it again uuurrrggg! this is the message i get when i try to click on the link posted above....

ang625, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

not trying to be a pain...but could i access my fav smiley list again please? TIA:) :)

ooook.....wasnt able yesterday to finish 'editing' my fav smilie list...just came to do it...and now i cant access it again uuurrrggg! this is the message i get when i try to click on the link posted above....

ang625, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

not trying to be a pain...but could i access my fav smiley list again please? TIA:) :)

There has been an ongoing issue with the forum since the site moved to the new servers for BF with certain features turning off and other errors. As the "favorite smilies" feature is not critical, it may not be enabled until the site moves back to the old server after BF. If I can fix it, I will, but again, it's not high on the priority list.

Closing thread.