Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Smiley editor?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 2, 2007 - 5:11 am

im having trouble finding where i go to edit my smilies.....? help?
________
Just.... Ang

Have been truly blessed with a Grandson =)

#2 Marcster  OFFLINE  

Marcster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,906 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 2, 2007 - 5:13 am

You can make your own smilies here:
http://www.frostjedi...ts/graemlin.php
(NOTE: the smiley generator creates smileys in .png format -- you'll need to convert them to .gif format using Irfanview, Gimp, etc. -- then you'll need to upload them to your Photobucket.com or other photo hosting account).

I'm Gottadeal's Fix-It/D-I-Y guy. ~ Since 8/2/07, the Ban Hammer has fallen on 233 spammers! Hammer.gif

#3 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 2, 2007 - 5:18 am

cool, i cant wait to try that :):yup: , but what i was asking is i forgot where it is that we go to on here (gottadeal) to select smileys for our 'fav smiley list" (i think we can only choose 27 or something?)
________
Just.... Ang

#4 mmm40  OFFLINE  

mmm40

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 2, 2007 - 1:55 pm

cool, i cant wait to try that :):yup: , but what i was asking is i forgot where it is that we go to on here (gottadeal) to select smileys for our 'fav smiley list" (i think we can only choose 27 or something?)

On the top left hand side of the page click on "Control Panel"
:moon: MIRANDA

#5 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 2, 2007 - 2:27 pm

thats the problem, after i click on the control panel.....i clicked on every link and cant find it. i looked at all of the links to avatar edit, options edit etc.....:confused: im either blind or stupid
________
Just.... Ang

#6 mmm40  OFFLINE  

mmm40

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,196 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 2, 2007 - 4:06 pm

Hmmm, it used to be there. :confused:
:moon: MIRANDA

#7 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,016 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 2, 2007 - 4:10 pm

http://forums.gottad...=editfavsmilies

#8 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 2, 2007 - 4:18 pm

http://forums.gottad...=editfavsmilies

i swear that wasnt there earlier.....anyway thank you kind sir its there now :D :D and my previous smiley favs are back (the list to the right of the text box)

now....if i could just figure out how to use that smiley editor marc posted earlier....maybe i am stupid:g_laughin (jk)
________
Just.... Ang

#9 ang625  OFFLINE  

ang625

My Toes Love Spring!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 3, 2007 - 12:15 pm

ooook.....wasnt able yesterday to finish 'editing' my fav smilie list...just came to do it...and now i cant access it again uuurrrggg! this is the message i get when i try to click on the link posted above.... ang625, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. not trying to be a pain...but could i access my fav smiley list again please? TIA:) :)
________
Just.... Ang

#10 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 22,016 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Nov 3, 2007 - 12:18 pm

ooook.....wasnt able yesterday to finish 'editing' my fav smilie list...just came to do it...and now i cant access it again uuurrrggg! this is the message i get when i try to click on the link posted above....

ang625, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

not trying to be a pain...but could i access my fav smiley list again please? TIA:) :)

There has been an ongoing issue with the forum since the site moved to the new servers for BF with certain features turning off and other errors. As the "favorite smilies" feature is not critical, it may not be enabled until the site moves back to the old server after BF. If I can fix it, I will, but again, it's not high on the priority list.

Closing thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users