List Of Dates When BF Ads Came Out Last Year

Marcster

Just seems like by this time last year that there were a lot more ads. I know that there is an area on here to see what came out when but maybe I'm either excited as heck to see them or they are on schedule...anyone else feel the same?

I think it is just you. Using Marcster's thread on the dates ads were released last year, only 3 were out by Halloween. Soon they will be coming out at least one per day.

The only way that I can look at it is that we only have about 23 days at the most to wait..I know that if we don't have them all before thanksgiving then I'm going to my parents house because my mom and dad are the agents for our area paper and the papers get there around 1 130 on thanksgiving morning. and I will go threw them..lol..

It seems like a longer wait this year, but facts are facts

It's probably because the Black Friday site opened earlier than usual this year, so it seems like we've been waiting around forever because all of these topics have been talked to death already! :D

i think we are behind schedule now. where are all the people that leak these every year?? i don't think they're trying hard enough, lol - jk! :(

We only had 6 ads on this date last year. I just posted the Walgreens ad. Happy now? :P

Call me a noob, but when exactly does the BF ads come in the newspaper. I have heard conflicting reports from Wed, Thursday, to BF... Anyone know? Thanks in advance!

Go here: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=80441

And while your at it, feel free to peruse our entire "Black Friday Basics" section:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58

It will probably answer quite a few questions for you... and maybe even some that you hadn't thought of.

Call me a noob, but when exactly does the BF ads come in the newspaper. I have heard conflicting reports from Wed, Thursday, to BF... Anyone know? Thanks in advance!

They come in the Thanksgiving day newspaper inserts which the stores get Wed night. I've tried getting the store to give me the paper on Wed and they won't. They say they have strict rules from circulation not to put them out until Thurs.:no:

Anyone;

Did I miss the EBGames/Gamestop ad? Was it pulled or not posted for legal reasons? I've done a search on both names several different days and haven't found anything. Considering when it was posted last year, I assumed there would be an ad posted by now.

There are others I've been waiting for as well and have not seen. Can someone post a list of the ads that will not be posted prior to Wed/Thurs?

Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone;

Did I miss the EBGames/Gamestop ad? Was it pulled or not posted for legal reasons? I've done a search on both names several different days and haven't found anything. Considering when it was posted last year, I assumed there would be an ad posted by now.

There are others I've been waiting for as well and have not seen. Can someone post a list of the ads that will not be posted prior to Wed/Thurs?

Any help would be appreciated.

Brad only posts the ads he receives. Some years we get ads that we don't other years. It's just the way things go. For instance, back in 2005 we had Black & Decker Outlet Store and Spencer Gifts, but we haven't had them since.