CVS GREAT DEAL (ends Sat. at midnight)

leapord420

*MONEY MAKER NO OUT OF POCKET :o)**Cvs this week has Nova Max blood glucose monitors on sale for 29.99 there are 20.00 in Extra Care Bucks. You will go to pharmacy counter and look for the booklet with (a grey haired couple) light blue and white booklet it says managing and preventing diabetes. This booklet has a 50.00 off the Nova Max blood glucose monitor on page 41 lower right hand corner. This coupon makes the blood glucose monitor free and you get 20.00 in Extra Care Bucks :o) HTH :o)

Could you give specific scenarios of how to make this work? Thanks!!

Hi here is how it will work :

*find managing and preventing diabetes booklet (not avail at every pharmacy i found it at 2 out of 5 but well worth it * (page 41 has 50.00 off Nova max coupon)

*get Nova Max blood glucose monitor ( 29.99 )

*get (4) soy joy bars ) (4.00) FREE AFTER ECB THIS WEEK

*at checkout use :

5 off 30 purchase

50.00 off Nova Max

-----------------------

end up with 24.00 ECB without spending a dime :o)

My local CVS has over 100 of the booklets, but they are out of the monitors. Hopefully they will get somemore in this week. They were unloading a truck.

There were also other coupons in the booklet for items on sale in this weeks circular.

$1 off Bayer Ad was $2.49

$1.50 off Colgate Total Ad was 2/5.49 Get $2 ECB

$1 off Triscuit Ad was 2/$4

There were others, but these were the ones I remembered.

Ok, cool! But any ideas on what to do with a free monitor?

I don't know if you have kids, but you can also check with your Pediatrician's office. My son has Type 1(Insulin Dependent) and so has received a bunch of meters from vendors. I've given extra one to our Ped who only had an older model as well as sent them in care packages for Hurricaine Katrina. A local Red Cross may be able to use it to send to So Cal with the wildfires.

Good luck! This is YMMV.

This was posted several days ago & most stores are now out of stock. I have managed to find only one on a shelf at a time at 3 different stores. I have several co-workers that are diabetics that I have given the monotors to. Some stores will accept the coupons & others will not. It is at the MANAGERS discression. If your lucky they will take the 29.99 off the price by overiding the coupon since it is for $50 & beeps then you also get the 20 ecb. Other stores will not accept it at all since they are telling customers it is on sale & you cannot get both the coupon & ecb. Some will only use the coupon off the full price of $59.

so does the coupon say that it cannot be used on sale items? i would press that if it doesn`t. i didn`t know they could refuse valid coupons at there discretion. they let you use other coupons when you buy clearance items that will be free or a money maker after coupon with no problems.

This deal goes thru 11/11 atleast thats what I heard :o) that they are running the same promo next week too :o) also how to get the 5 off 30 coupon do a search for cvs printables in google it might come up that way :o) and SOYJOY bars are FREE after ECB this week so w/ the 5 off 30 coupon that pays for the SOYJOY and your 50.00 nova max coupon makes this whole order free :o)

Can someone tell me more about ecb. Can you use more than one per transaction? Do you have to have the reciept that the are printed on? Is there a min purchase required? Sorry I haven't done uch shopping at CVS up till now, I am just a little confused.:)

Hi :o) ok so here it goes Extracare buck print at the bottom of your reciept as soon as you purchase the qualifying products. You need to have your ExtraCare card in order to use them. I would say the only min. purchase requirement would be the amount of your ExtraCare bucks unless you want to spend less and forfiet some of your ECB. CVS is a great store they have new deals every week and I hope you can get in on them :o)

There is another great deal in the book. The breeze 2 is 9.99 and there is a 50.00 coupon plus a mail in rebate. So free plus 9.99 back is good. I have had problems with getting them to take the coupon. They said the will only apply it to the meter but not the entire purchase. That is okay but many store "say" they don't have them but I find them on the shelves. Did anyone else notice that the limit is five? That means one hundred dollars. I have two card (mine and husbands), so $200 at cvs for BF.

There is another great deal in the book. The breeze 2 is 9.99 and there is a 50.00 coupon plus a mail in rebate. So free plus 9.99 back is good. I have had problems with getting them to take the coupon. They said the will only apply it to the meter but not the entire purchase. That is okay but many store "say" they don't have them but I find them on the shelves. Did anyone else notice that the limit is five? That means one hundred dollars. I have two card (mine and husbands), so $200 at cvs for BF.

I noticed this also. I have such bad luck with rebates. I was't sure they would honor it if the receipt does not show a balance. It is still free. I guess it is worth a try.

Just an FYI if you are planning on doing the rebate. Most of the monitor rebates get denied when they are free. I just dont want you to waste the stamp if its gonna get denied!

The actual price that we pay $29.99 right? We just get the $20 ecb coupon at time of purchase. The monitor isn't actually free is it?