Official Non-Woot "Deal-a-Day" Sites Deal & Discussion Thread

Brad

I have purchased items from this site and they have always been high quality and exactly as detailed. But I have never been fast enough to get a mystery buy in my cart and check out before they are gone. If you click on Forum they chat about the items bought.

You can also check out past flings on the bottom right hand side. This shows what has been sold and the prices. If it is something you are interested in you can watch future flings for it to come up again. Every fling has different time limits and quanities for the items being sold.

Does anyone know if you can order for 2 different customers at the same address? I want to order one and my roommate wants to order one too. We have different e-mail addresses but it does say that they will cancel ALL orders from the same customer. I'm just not sure if they count two people at the same address as different customers. Has anyone had trouble with this before?

I can't get one. It's keeps asking me to log-in, but it shows me on the screen as logged in. When I get to the payment screen, I enter in all of my information but it takes me to the "create personal account" screen. I've tried 3 or 4 times and have been stuck in this loop. I guess I wasn't meant to get one. I just hope that they don't charge my card 4 times!

I can't get one. It's keeps asking me to log-in, but it shows me on the screen as logged in. When I get to the payment screen, I enter in all of my information but it takes me to the "create personal account" screen. I've tried 3 or 4 times and have been stuck in this loop. I guess I wasn't meant to get one. I just hope that they don't charge my card 4 times!

If you haven't completed checkout you shouldn't get charged. Try clearing your cookies. Log in then click on Fling Me One.

Same here...It is driving me mad