WM claims only a "few" messages, article claims we don't matter

Brad

There are ethical ways to voice you displeasure, and then there is the wrong way, Because one person has a pea brain, can destroy any possible way anything any one of us write in an e-mail. Then makes us look like loons and puts this website that we all use in a bad light.

A child has nothing to do with this and most of the people we have been e-mailing are puppets, do think calling and harrasing people at their homes will make walmart rethink, I doubt it

I posted this several times in the other thread where the incident happened, but I'll repeat it here:

DO NOT POST PERSONAL HOME OR CELL PHONE NUMBERS OR HOME ADDRESSES OF WAL-MART EMPLOYEES IN THIS THREAD

The post in question was deleted by me within seconds of it being posted and the "member" (and I use that term loosely) that posted it has been banned. The phone number itself has also been "censored" from being posted again. I have also e-mailed Mr. Simley this morning explaining what happened.

No one should expect these sorts of calls at home... especially as we are not talking about major political decisions being made here. This is unfortunate. I am hopeful he has caller ID or something that can be used to follow up on this.

I was not trying to justify the actions of the person who called him at home. All I was meaning is that there are lots of idiots and even unstable people in the world who can do very stupid things. It was stressed to us in college that you are making yourself a target by going into this type of profession. I chose not to go into that line of work due to some of the case studies we did in class.

No one should ever call and harass someone at their home who is just trying to do their job, but unfortunately it does happen.

I am disappointed to hear that it was someone from GottaDeal who called his home number.

I would hate for someone's stupidity to reflect poorly on this site and the people here.

Having read other boards I do think that we have the most caring and friendly people here!

Sorry if I offended. That was not my intention.

Does anyone other than me find it ironic that Wal-Mart will tell others to abide by federal regulations when they don't do that themselves? Haven't they been in court for wage discrimination and hiring illegal workers? Hmmmm

I proudly say that I do NOT shop at Wal-Mart due to the lack of customer service and incredibly low-quality merchandise. Buying Wal-Mart's merchandise if a waste of my hard-earned money. I really think Sam Walton would turn over in his grave if he saw how his company was being run now.