Dale & Thomas Popcorn $20 Gift Card Giveaway - Week 4

Brad

for the microwaveable kind: this is one of the few sounds that calms my DD (14mos) down lately. i seriously will microwave bag after bag every day just to calm her.

decorations

take pieces of white, orange, and black fabric - cut into squares the size of your standard bandana. place a handful of popcorn in the center of each cloth square pull the corners up and rubber band the ball of popcorn in place. next take a piece of fishing line, hook it through that rubber band and hang the popcorn & cloth combo from a tree branch. repeat with all of the materials until no cloth is remaining and until your yard is beautifully decorated for halloween.

i also do this with easter egg colors.

drawer satchels & closet fresheners:

1. take popped popcorn and either A: stuff into a knee high or B: put in a small bowl/jar

2. Take essence oils (i prefer lavender) and sprinkle onto the popcorn (take it easy killer, i said sprinkle, not drown).

3. place in the back corner of drawers or hang from a coat hook in the closet. If using a bowl/jar you are really limited to just putting it on a shelf in your closet (and goodness i hope you don't have pets)

for the microwaveable kind: this is one of the few sounds that calms my DD (14mos) down lately. i seriously will microwave bag after bag every day just to calm her.

With all the reports of the chemicals in popcorn possibly being harmful for long term breathing exposure (broncheolitis obliterans), I wouldn't do this. The news is full of these reports including a person who would pop several bags a day for a decade just to smell it. To be on the safe side, I would consider recording the sound of the popping corn to see if that works.

Does this mean I won't get the gift card giveaway??:confused:

The winner for this week is steph3306. Congrats :)

Due to unforseen circumstances, we are temporarily postponing the weekly contests until I hear back from D&T regarding prize fulfillment and the possibility of offering better prizes for the next month. Look for another announcement soon.