Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Smart Cycle????

384 replies to this topic

#61 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 3:56 pm

Thanks Niccci!!! Will keep trying I have been in and out of the computer room and keep refreshing, but if I have to I will leave it on 24-7 and even check it in the middle of the night when the dogs want out...lol...:yup:

I already bought it but really hope I get to return it to wally world, especially since they are being so mean right now. :( My grandson wants this and of course Grandma had to get it for him....they are not spoiled just well loved.....lol

Oh how well I know about the love of a Grandma... as you can see by my signature and ICON. Aint nuffin like granMaw love!!!!! Good luck!!! I bet you get it.. just dont give up

#62 MandaJo111  OFFLINE  

MandaJo111

Proud Army Wife!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 6:25 pm

For those of you that have gotten the Smart Cycle or those that plan to, I have heard that they really eat the D batteries. I was able to get a charger (charges 8 AA's or AAA's, or 4 C's D's or 9 volts) for 19.27 and 6 NiMH Rechargeable D batteries for 21.65. But right now amazon has $10 off of a Rayovac purchase of 39 or more and it qualifies for free shipping. So my total was 30.92 (well I had gift cards, but that is what the actual total would be). I know it sounds pricey to start with, but my DS will be using it a lot I am sure and it will be passed down to DD as well, so all in all it is a good investment. I have 3 AA/AAA chargers, but none that charge D's. I thought some of you might benefit from this as well.
Amanda
:usaribbon :usflag: :gdmilitary:
Proud Army Wife and Mommy to DS8 Layne, DD4 Ashlee, and DD2 Madison!

#63 lalam  OFFLINE  

lalam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 6:32 pm

Just curious when it was out of stock before did it say:
We're sorry, this item is no longer available. and have Image Coming Soon for the picture? I've filled my shopping cart with items to take my total to 75 just to be ready. Also, does the OCT20 code end tonight? TIA!

#64 MandaJo111  OFFLINE  

MandaJo111

Proud Army Wife!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 6:33 pm

We're sorry, this item is no longer available. and have Image Coming Soon for the picture? I've filled my shopping cart with items to take my total to 75 just to be ready. Also, does the OCT20 code end tonight? TIA!

That is what it said for me.
Amanda
:usaribbon :usflag: :gdmilitary:
Proud Army Wife and Mommy to DS8 Layne, DD4 Ashlee, and DD2 Madison!

#65 lalam  OFFLINE  

lalam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 6:37 pm

I'll keep checking and my fingers crossed then. I have seen the title of this post for a couple of days now and never checked it since I didn't know what it was. Then I was walking through TRU today and saw it set up. It looks awesome. My 2 and 4 year old would love it!

#66 lalam  OFFLINE  

lalam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 7:05 pm

My eyes are going cross from refreshing this so much (it brings back Walmart and TMX Elmo flashbacks from last year!). Hope they wait until the morning to put them back up so I don't miss it!

#67 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 7:44 pm

For those of you that have gotten the Smart Cycle or those that plan to, I have heard that they really eat the D batteries.

I was able to get a charger (charges 8 AA's or AAA's, or 4 C's D's or 9 volts) for 19.27 and 6 NiMH Rechargeable D batteries for 21.65. But right now amazon has $10 off of a Rayovac purchase of 39 or more and it qualifies for free shipping. So my total was 30.92 (well I had gift cards, but that is what the actual total would be).

I know it sounds pricey to start with, but my DS will be using it a lot I am sure and it will be passed down to DD as well, so all in all it is a good investment. I have 3 AA/AAA chargers, but none that charge D's. I thought some of you might benefit from this as well.

We already have a regular battery charger, and in fact, we have some spare D batteries that came out of a crib aquarium that we changed to the crib rainforest thing that takes Cs instead of Ds, so at least we'll have a use for them now! I'm hoping in the future that maybe they'll come out with an AC adapter!

#68 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 7:59 pm

I just found out something.. Kohls is giving 10.00 GC for every 50.00 you spending between 17th and 23rd ... SOOOOOOOOOO those Smart Cycles will be 10.00 cheaper.. WOOHOO!!!!

#69 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 8:01 pm

Yes,that is what it said to me too for a long time. I dont know when the OCT20 ends... you would think OCT20 hahaha but I used it today (and by the way,I didnt use a Kohls credit card either and it still gave me the discount!)

#70 smander74  OFFLINE  

smander74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 8:36 pm

Ok..this has officially turned into a sickness with me! I've sat here and stared/refreshed for the past 2.5hrs waiting on this....I've offically lost my mind. I'll give it to midnight and then I'll have to give it a rest for a few hours.

#71 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 8:47 pm

I just found out something.. Kohls is giving 10.00 GC for every 50.00 you spending between 17th and 23rd ... SOOOOOOOOOO those Smart Cycles will be 10.00 cheaper.. WOOHOO!!!!

That's $10 in Kohl's cash, and it only qualifies if you used your Kohl's card...I figure, I got 20% off, and didn't put it on my Kohl's card, so I still got $10 off that I wasn't expecting to get!

#72 bargaingal2  OFFLINE  

bargaingal2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 2:24 am

Thought It was going to go through at 6:20 am but then at the end click place order and it says not available but will keep trying :)

#73 lalam  OFFLINE  

lalam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:06 am

Finally got it in my cart at 7:06 am Eastern, but it says out of tcok and OCT 20 doesn't work anymore:(

#74 lalam  OFFLINE  

lalam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:11 am

Found a code for 10% off - NEW9795 that works.

#75 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:15 am

AHHHHH!!! I just got it!!!!! :g_dance: :yay: :gd_devild Ok, I need to go take some sort of anti-psychotic pills now!!:gdsign1:

#76 lalam  OFFLINE  

lalam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:18 am

AHHHHH!!! I just got it!!!!! :g_dance: :yay: :gd_devild

Ok, I need to go take some sort of anti-psychotic pills now!!:gdsign1:

Awesome for you!!! Did you just keep refreshing??

#77 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:21 am

Awesome for you!!! Did you just keep refreshing??

Yes, and here at work my computer and internet are much faster than at home. Let me tell you I was panicking until I got that confirmation screen!! Now let's hope it comes. And to think that I didn't even know what this was until a couple of days ago and now it became my obsession. I think I need to leae work now and rest, I am spent.

BTW, my cubicle mate quite literally just bowed at my feet!!

#78 smander74  OFFLINE  

smander74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:23 am

OMG!! I missed it!! I just woke up and went to the bathroom and missed out! UGH!! I was up off and on all night checking and then when I'm sitting on the hopper, the stupid thing comes back on!! ARGH!

#79 lalam  OFFLINE  

lalam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:31 am

I Just Got It!!!!!!!!!!!

#80 smander74  OFFLINE  

smander74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:34 am

This is NOT happening....I just got it in my cart...after all the let down of going to the bathroom and missing it....and then it's no longer available anymore!! Someone shoot me!! lol

#81 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:36 am

I just placed an order for the Dora and Spongebob Games to go with it too. Kills me to pay for extra shipping but a good deal nonetheless. Oh and I forgot I used the October20 code for an extra 20% on both orders (no Kohl's card here) and it worked!!!

#82 lalam  OFFLINE  

lalam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:38 am

I just placed an order for the Dora and Spongebob Games to go with it too. Kills me to pay for extra shipping but a good deal nonetheless.

Oh and I forgot I used the October20 code for an extra 20% on both orders (no Kohl's card here) and it worked!!!

Today? I have a card and it wouldn't work - I have to call them anyway since my total was 80 and it charged me shipping. I was in too much of a hurry to order it then fix it.

#83 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 3:52 am

Today? I have a card and it wouldn't work - I have to call them anyway since my total was 80 and it charged me shipping. I was in too much of a hurry to order it then fix it.

It was today that I used the code. I was wondering if I placed another order and the total of all 3 came to $75 or more before shipping and I called customer service and asked them to combine the orders for free shipping would they do it?

#84 smander74  OFFLINE  

smander74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 4:14 am

It was today that I used the code. I was wondering if I placed another order and the total of all 3 came to $75 or more before shipping and I called customer service and asked them to combine the orders for free shipping would they do it?

You could try, but I seriously doubt they'd do it. Good luck though!!

I'm going to either go blind from staring at the screen or go crazy from refreshing so much! But hey...at least its in my cart now...I'm one step closer!!

#85 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 4:26 am

I'm going to either go blind from staring at the screen or go crazy from refreshing so much! But hey...at least its in my cart now...I'm one step closer!!

Use the force Luke!!

#86 smander74  OFFLINE  

smander74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 4:34 am

I cannot believe this!! Now my cart is emptied due to inactivity...even though I was refreshing like a fool!

#87 Kymmber  OFFLINE  

Kymmber

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 4:42 am

What about the games..... I was so tied up with getting the actual system, I didn't even think about the games... Now when I go to Kohls (they are the cheapest) they are all sold out... I had the Barbie game in my cart, and when I hit refresh one time it was gone... now it is all sold out!!!! HOW CRAPPY!!!! Hopefully I will be able to get them for the $13 not $20-$27!!!!!

#88 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 4:53 am

What about the games.....

I was so tied up with getting the actual system, I didn't even think about the games... Now when I go to Kohls (they are the cheapest) they are all sold out... I had the Barbie game in my cart, and when I hit refresh one time it was gone... now it is all sold out!!!! HOW CRAPPY!!!! Hopefully I will be able to get them for the $13 not $20-$27!!!!!

I kept showing the games on and off all weekend as Out of Stock so do what you did with the Cycle and keep checking. This is all so ridiculous it makes me laugh. We all need help!!!:cheesy:

#89 debnmark  OFFLINE  

debnmark

My 2 spoiled girls

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 4:58 am

I kept showing the games on and off all weekend as Out of Stock so do what you did with the Cycle and keep checking. This is all so ridiculous it makes me laugh. We all need help!!!:cheesy:

It's fun though in a weird kind of way. I'm glad I got one and two of the games for my daughter, but I wouldn't mind getting another one for my niece so I'm still playing the refresh game.

#90 smander74  OFFLINE  

smander74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 22, 2007 - 5:00 am

I kept showing the games on and off all weekend as Out of Stock so do what you did with the Cycle and keep checking. This is all so ridiculous it makes me laugh. We all need help!!! :cheesy:

I'll be the first to admit that! :yup:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users