Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Smart Cycle????

384 replies to this topic

#31 debnmark  OFFLINE  

debnmark

My 2 spoiled girls

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 7:00 am

i just got one on kohls.com. i tried to get 2, but it said it was no longer available when i tried to place my order, so i changed the quantity to 1 and the order went through. i'll keep my fingers crossed that i really do get it. $44 after the 20%... i can't believe it. keep trying everyone!!!

#32 debnmark  OFFLINE  

debnmark

My 2 spoiled girls

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 7:01 am

Check out Kohl's NOW!!!!

I just ordered one online at Kohl's.com for 54.99 (their Fisher Price toys are 50% off) and if you use the code october20 with your Kohl's card you save 20% too! I'm hoping the order goes through because Kohl's often has inventory issues but check it out. Shipping is free too with over $75

Good luck!

Does anyone know when the october20 code expires???

#33 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 8:51 am

Now, before I tell you what I did, or how, I just want to let you know that this worked at 2 Walmarts, but not the last one I went too!!!

Okay... I went to that link that showed that Kohl's had the smart cycle on sale for $54.99 and printed it, that way it showed todays date (the date I printed it) and it showed the original price and the sale price.

http://www.kohls.com...cade System.jsp

(I called the two walmarts that said yes BEFORE I drove all the way there). Anyways, I took that print out to walmart and told them I called and was told it was okay to bring that in to show you the price difference, and I got my Smart Cycle IN HAND for at total of $58.

Actually, I got my Smart Cycle, plus two more (one for a girl at work, and one because they were going to sell it to me for $58) I may end up taking that third one back, unless I can find someone else who wants one, and wants to pay me back the $58, but that is the way I "found" to "Beat" the price tag of $100!!!

HOPE IT HELPS SOMEONE OUT THERE!!!!

I am going to try this!!! Wish me luck, you are a smart girl!!

#34 davephillyj  OFFLINE  

davephillyj

Have fun while it lasts!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 9:53 am

Our Walmart said flat out NO! So I am out of luck!
Live life to the fullest, EVERYDAY!:D

#35 nisha98  OFFLINE  

nisha98

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 12:14 pm

Walmart said no to me too; per the asst. mgr. they only allow it with a regular sale ad but never do they price match website prices - not even walmart.com.

#36 nisha98  OFFLINE  

nisha98

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 12:36 pm

It just came in stock about 3 minutes ago but after I checked out; it was already gone. I brought up the webpage,hit refresh a few times and the picture appeared/I was able to put it in my cart. So keep trying kohls bc they are apparently putting more up throughout the day.

#37 destinyusa  OFFLINE  

destinyusa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 12:52 pm

up again keep refreshing

#38 Kymmber  OFFLINE  

Kymmber

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 270 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 1:44 pm

A friend of mine from another web site has been trying to purchase this from Kohls.com since it doesn't really seem to be stocked at any Kohls stores, and was having a problem with as soon as you get it to your cart, it tells you that it is not available... She called customer service and this is what they told her: "I called Kohls.com and the CS lady was very nice and she said that there were 46 of these items on 'reserve' for customers who had already placed their orders (Hopefully that includes some of you who have actually placed an order for this)...and that Kohls doesn't do 'backorder items' ....so there will be NO MORE Smart Cycles available....she also checked about 6 local stores in Texas and couldn't find any. So...I guess I'm out of luck unless Wal-Mart will honor the price. If anyone knows and 'special phrases' to use while I'm trying to talk them into honoring the price, please pass that along. Oh, and while the 'Smart Cycle' was showing up again, I printed off a copy with the picture and the price. I even have a picture of it in my cart....boo hoo!" Just a heads up for some of you checking back to Kohls.com frequently!!!

#39 zooskoo  OFFLINE  

zooskoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 1:48 pm

Hope that means I got one--my order is showing in fullfillment

#40 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 2:36 pm

I am thinking that I will just go to my WalMart tomorrow and take the Kohl's print out to the register and ask them to PM it. I have a better chance of getting a cashier/CSM that will let it through than if it call mgmt and give them time to think about it. Wish me luck!!

#41 rebecca7675  OFFLINE  

rebecca7675

• 1,138 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 3:37 pm

I tried too. They should take it off there. I had gotten all the way to the place order page before it said it was gone. Oh well!

#42 bargaingal2  OFFLINE  

bargaingal2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 20, 2007 - 4:16 pm

Well I have one in my cart at kohls.com get to the place order and then it finally says not available ARGHHH!!! I printed out the price page and hopefully I can talk someone in my family into going to try it at walmart since my niece wants it for christmas

#43 MandaJo111  OFFLINE  

MandaJo111

Proud Army Wife!

• 1,806 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 12:25 pm

Kohl's has it in stock again. I got it with the October20 20% discount shipped for $54.51. I was too excited to try and mess with ordering anything else to get free shipping. It still shows in stock so HURRY!!

http://www.kohls.com...ade System.jsp#
Amanda
:usaribbon :usflag: :gdmilitary:
Proud Army Wife and Mommy to DS8 Layne, DD4 Ashlee, and DD2 Madison!

#44 miller205  OFFLINE  

miller205

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 12:36 pm

Darn, no longer available again!!! About 6:00 am EST this morning it was available but everytime I tried to check out I got an error message. Thanks for messing with us Kohls!!:yuck:

#45 MandaJo111  OFFLINE  

MandaJo111

Proud Army Wife!

• 1,806 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 12:49 pm

Well crud I was hoping someone else could get in on it too.
Amanda

#46 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 1:50 pm

I just got one, so keep trying!!

#47 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 1:52 pm

Ok Guys..... Just Placed An Order For 2 And It Went Through. It Even Let Me Use October20 And I Got An Additional 20% Off. Its 4:52pm Central Time Right Now.hurry Maybe You Can Get It Too I GOT TWO FOR 87.98 SHIPPED!!! HOPE IT WORKS

#48 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 1:55 pm

I didn't have to use my Kohl's card, either, to get the extra 20% off...luckily I was already putting stuff in my shopping bag to get to the $75 mark, so I was prepared when I came back and clicked on the link and it was there...way too cool!! Now I'm just waiting to see the e-mail confirmation, because I won't believe it until I see it on my doorstep!!

#49 zooskoo  OFFLINE  

zooskoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 1:59 pm

I was able to put it in my cart earlier today, but when I go to place order it states SKU#XXXX is no longer available.

#50 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 2:00 pm

I was able to put it in my cart earlier today, but when I go to place order it states SKU#XXXX is no longer available.

It took me all the way to the order confirmation and I just got the email saying confirmed. Try NOW!!!! good luck!!! I had tried earlier and I got the same thing you did. It said shipped between Nob 4-12th.

#51 Yakyma  OFFLINE  

Yakyma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 2:13 pm

I keep trying and all I am getting is "it is no longer available" I already bought one from wal-mart, but have the receipt ready to return if I find it cheaper. Any other tricks someone might know to get it in the cart and ordered.

#52 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 2:26 pm

I still haven't gotten my order confirmation, so who knows...

#53 MandaJo111  OFFLINE  

MandaJo111

Proud Army Wife!

• 1,806 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 2:39 pm

I still haven't gotten my order confirmation, so who knows...

IT took me a while to get mine as well, but it did come. It came about an hour and a half after I ordered.
Amanda

#54 neice0510  OFFLINE  

neice0510

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 2:59 pm

I have to say this smart cycle is worth the money. I got one for my three year old for his birthday in Sept. We have the cartridge that comes with it and the dinosaur one, we're going to get the diego one for xmas. Haven't found diego in any stores yet so heads up if you're going to try and get that one. I splurged and spent the $100 but it gets used alot in a house that toys don't get played with. Note: My middle son who has autism has learned to pedal using this and now can ride a trike (something must have just clicked for him) He'll be five in just a few weeks. So I love this thing!

#55 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 2:59 pm

IT took me a while to get mine as well, but it did come. It came about an hour and a half after I ordered.

OK, thanks for the info! I'll check back in a little while, instead of waiting by the computer!;)

#56 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 3:19 pm

I keep trying and all I am getting is "it is no longer available" I already bought one from wal-mart, but have the receipt ready to return if I find it cheaper. Any other tricks someone might know to get it in the cart and ordered.

I had been trying since the first post a couple of days ago. I just leave the website up on that page and when I go by the computer I refresh it... and FINALLY... it was available. I got my email confirmation right away too...which I was rather surprised at.

#57 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 3:21 pm

I have to say this smart cycle is worth the money. I got one for my three year old for his birthday in Sept. We have the cartridge that comes with it and the dinosaur one, we're going to get the diego one for xmas. Haven't found diego in any stores yet so heads up if you're going to try and get that one. I splurged and spent the $100 but it gets used alot in a house that toys don't get played with.

Note: My middle son who has autism has learned to pedal using this and now can ride a trike (something must have just clicked for him) He'll be five in just a few weeks. So I love this thing!

I noticed TRU has the Go Diego Go cartrdge on line for 19.99. Might try there!!!

#58 neice0510  OFFLINE  

neice0510

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 133 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 3:34 pm

I noticed TRU has the Go Diego Go cartrdge on line for 19.99. Might try there!!!

Yes Online they do have it but not at any stores so far. Haven't wanted to pay for shipping on top of the game price, at least not yet. :)

#59 stacya  OFFLINE  

stacya

I shop for sport!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 3:40 pm

Got my confirmation!! Whoo-hoo!! Thanks to whomever it was that posted this deal!! I don't think even if it is a BF special that it will be any cheaper than $44!! Soooooooo psyched!!:cheesy:

#60 Yakyma  OFFLINE  

Yakyma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 21, 2007 - 3:53 pm

Thanks Niccci!!! Will keep trying I have been in and out of the computer room and keep refreshing, but if I have to I will leave it on 24-7 and even check it in the middle of the night when the dogs want out...lol...:yup: I already bought it but really hope I get to return it to wally world, especially since they are being so mean right now. :( My grandson wants this and of course Grandma had to get it for him....they are not spoiled just well loved.....lol

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users