Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Smart Cycle????

384 replies to this topic

#361 zooskoo  OFFLINE  

zooskoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 27, 2007 - 3:54 am

I am going to freak out. Kohl's just canceled my 2nd order. What am I going to do. AGHH!

I received a shipping confirmation, but haven't received it yet. Hopefully today.
Keep checking, they're bound to get more in before Christmas, and insist on Priority shipping.

#362 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 27, 2007 - 6:37 am

amazon has it for $89.00 right now with free shipping. I am going for it. If I can get it ordered through Kohls for $54.00, I will return the other one.

#363 gvanlare  OFFLINE  

gvanlare

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 27, 2007 - 10:50 am

my local TRU and Walmart ahve tons of them at $89.99.

#364 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 27, 2007 - 7:45 pm

I cant stand to buy one for $89. when I know kohl's owes me one for $54.00.

#365 smander74  OFFLINE  

smander74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 30, 2007 - 10:29 pm

I cant stand to buy one for $89. when I know kohl's owes me one for $54.00.

Exactly! I'm waiting...Even if it takes until after Xmas! I would like to get it for DS's bday in May. Would've been nice to have over the winter but all I can do now is wait. :yup:

#366 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 2, 2007 - 4:59 pm

Exactly! I'm waiting...Even if it takes until after Xmas! I would like to get it for DS's bday in May. Would've been nice to have over the winter but all I can do now is wait. :yup:

Ok here is what you do. Right now (6:57pm CST) the cycle is available. When you call Kohls they will tell you that it hasnt been updated yet and they are now sold out. Tell her you had your first order canceled and ask for a supervisor. I just did that. He was very nice. I explained not only was mind cancelled one time but a 2nd time when there was supposedly 9 available when I ordered it. He excused himself after saying that is terrible.. and came back and said there are 3 stores within 45 min of you. Would you be willing to pick them up at a store. I almost yelled OF COURSE.. well he called the store that was in my town and had them put the two on hold (I had ordered 2) and I got them for 43.99 (which is what mine would have been had they sent them to me after all the discount codes etc)and I just went and picked them up. I apologized to him when he first came on the line and said "I know I am preaching to the choir so I will try really hard not to take my frustration out on you" and he was very very nice about it. So Try that!!!! Hope it works for you!!!!!!

#367 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 3, 2007 - 6:16 am

Same thing for me. My mom is supposed to pick mine up on her way over today. $43.99. I will let you guys know how it goes.

#368 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 3, 2007 - 9:17 am

Ok here is what you do. Right now (6:57pm CST) the cycle is available. When you call Kohls they will tell you that it hasnt been updated yet and they are now sold out. Tell her you had your first order canceled and ask for a supervisor. I just did that. He was very nice. I explained not only was mind cancelled one time but a 2nd time when there was supposedly 9 available when I ordered it. He excused himself after saying that is terrible.. and came back and said there are 3 stores within 45 min of you. Would you be willing to pick them up at a store. I almost yelled OF COURSE.. well he called the store that was in my town and had them put the two on hold (I had ordered 2) and I got them for 43.99 (which is what mine would have been had they sent them to me after all the discount codes etc)and I just went and picked them up. I apologized to him when he first came on the line and said "I know I am preaching to the choir so I will try really hard not to take my frustration out on you" and he was very very nice about it. So Try that!!!! Hope it works for you!!!!!!

Make sure you have the name of the person that you talked to. They gave us a little bit of hard time, however, they smiled alot.

#369 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 3, 2007 - 9:19 am

Okay, everyone hold on to your seats. Corporate approved for me to get my smart cycle at a local store for the price I got on Oct. 20th. We got ours today for a total of $46 and some change. That is $9 less than I paid on October 20th due to difference of tax I guess. Yahoo. I feel like justice has been served.

#370 thuender  OFFLINE  

thuender

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 3, 2007 - 9:38 am

What if you don't have your order number? Will they honor their price any other way? What number and or person have any of you called that I can talk with that is familiar with this situation at Kohl's.

#371 zooskoo  OFFLINE  

zooskoo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 3, 2007 - 5:38 pm

What if you don't have your order number? Will they honor their price any other way? What number and or person have any of you called that I can talk with that is familiar with this situation at Kohl's.

You have to have your order number. It is also on your account records and customer service can view the original order.

#372 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 3, 2007 - 6:35 pm

Make sure you have the name of the person that you talked to. They gave us a little bit of hard time, however, they smiled alot.

They didnt ask me anything. They just said "yes,Mrs XXXXX we have them waiting for you. Would you like some help out with them? I was so excited that I think I could have lifted KOHLS if I had needed to hahahahah;);)

#373 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 4, 2007 - 7:07 am

I called customer service after I saw it available online and placed an order. I called to get the price adjustment to match the price of my original order that was cancelled. I had to have my original order number. That person put a note on my original order and told me to have them reference that number.

#374 beavercreekmom  OFFLINE  

beavercreekmom

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 4, 2007 - 10:14 pm

Thank you so much for the information about Kohl's store matching the online price. I just went to Kohl's tonight with my email about my cancelled order to the Customer Service desk and explained my order was cancelled and asked if I could get the sale price I got online and she said sure and just tell them when you check out that I said it's OK. So I went to check out and showed the girl my email with the $43 price and she adjusted it and even let me use my 15% coupon since I was buying other things too. I'm so excited!!! Thank you so much for the info!

#375 precious1  OFFLINE  

precious1

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 5, 2007 - 10:06 am

You guys are super lucky!

#376 mclaughlot  OFFLINE  

mclaughlot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 6, 2007 - 7:15 pm

We are not lucky, we are on gotta deal all the time. HA HA.

#377 niccci  OFFLINE  

niccci

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 6, 2007 - 7:25 pm

You guys are super lucky!

Not sure if LUCKY is the right word.. I would say PERSISTANT AND STUBBORN>>.. hahahahaha:sidesplit:sidesplit

#378 jawsnstorme  OFFLINE  

jawsnstorme

• PipPipPip
  • 2 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 18, 2007 - 1:17 pm

i finally got one today at target in Harvey, LA! pphew!

#379 llydting  OFFLINE  

llydting

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 1:04 pm

They Are Sold Out Everywhere Here. All Targets, Kmarts, Walmarts, Tru. I Have Tried Sears, Kohls, Penneys, Sams Club. Amazon And Buy.com. Yea, Right. I Just Got My Christmas Money And Cant Get It Cause They Are Out Everywhere... Its All My Son Has Asked For... Anyone Have Any Other Thoughts? I Dont Want To Disappoint.. Tia :(

#380 ljvoskuil  OFFLINE  

ljvoskuil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 173 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 5:51 pm

Yesterday I picked one up from Target and they had quite a few in stock. Today I stopped at Wal-Mart to look for the games that go with it and I saw Wal-Mart had them in stock, but no games. I called Shop Ko to see about the games and they only had the Smart Cycle. I wish I could help you out with getting one, but I am in Wisconsin. If you want to pay for overnight shipping I could pick one up and ship it to you.

#381 juanadeal  OFFLINE  

juanadeal

Hooked on Deals

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 814 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 6:03 pm

They Are Sold Out Everywhere Here. All Targets, Kmarts, Walmarts, Tru. I Have Tried Sears, Kohls, Penneys, Sams Club. Amazon And Buy.com. Yea, Right. I Just Got My Christmas Money And Cant Get It Cause They Are Out Everywhere... Its All My Son Has Asked For... Anyone Have Any Other Thoughts? I Dont Want To Disappoint.. Tia :(

My local TRU has some and my local Shoprite supermarkets have lots of them I'd be willing yo pick one up for you too but shipping would be outrageous. Maybe try Ebay? You can sort the listings by distance and if there are any for sale near you, you could probably arrange to pick it up.

#382 booga12345  OFFLINE  

booga12345

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 832 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 6:46 pm

How old are the kids that you are getting this for? I am considering getting this for my son, he is 4 but has some learning delays. Do you think that this would work for him? Thx

#383 llydting  OFFLINE  

llydting

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 20, 2007 - 7:03 pm

Thanks For The Help! I Am Still Looking.....

#384 hpowers  OFFLINE  

hpowers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,876 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Dec 21, 2007 - 5:02 am

Kohl's in Jefferson City, MO had 3 of these last night. Be sure to use the 30% off coupon.

#385 rennakay  OFFLINE  

rennakay

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2007 - 5:50 pm

I just wanted to post what a hit the smart cycle was for both my grandbabies, had christmas early with them, had to make a trip to florida. It was actually for my 3 yr. old grandson but my 6yr. old granddaughter is getting as much use from it,(she's a tiny little thing). The 3 yr. old stands on the back and holds on to his sister while it's her turn, looks just like he's holding on to her while she's riding a real motor bike. Love that smart cycle.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users