$25 off Victoria Secret Order

mahalia52

Found this offer on another site: Enter victorias secret coupon code : FA77993 in their promotional offer box at cart page and get a $10 discount on any order online . I think that you just have to have at least $10 in your shopping cart. Not as good as $25, but better than nothing! ;)

Found this offer on another site: Enter victorias secret coupon code : FA77993 in their promotional offer box at cart page and get a $10 discount on any order online . I think that you just have to have at least $10 in your shopping cart. Not as good as $25, but better than nothing! ;)

FYI this is only good if you use your VS card

I tried using this code in combination with my gift card. it took the $10 off but after i used my visacard and clicked submit it took me back to the previous page and told me to enter a VS card. :( But i have heard of this working without one.

I dont have a VS card and I got it. I think awhile back when a bunch of us ordered something that part of it didnt arrive as planned or something - maybe it was late or something. This is like a 'sorry' code lol.

Yeah, my free lipgloss was late and I got the deal too.

Guest JustMeDiana

I came across this, though it might be helpful ;)

FREE SHIPPING

No minimum:

FREESHIP

With $100 purchase:

VSFALL

FA77453

FA77825 (+ free returns)

$$ OFF

BOUCLE - 20% off boucle sweaters (10/18)

$10 off "Birthday" codes must use Angel's card, your order may be cancelled if you use more than once per year

FA77993 - $10 off Oct. birthday code (10/31/07)

TIERED DISCOUNT CODES ($15 Off $100+, $30 off $150+, $75 off $250+, $150 off $500+)

FA77321 (10/19)

FA77693 (11/5)

FA77453 (11/16)

FA78053 (12/5)

FREE SHIPPING & TIERED CODES THAT CAN BE COMBINED

FA77321 (tiered 10/19)

FA77693 (tiered 11/5)

FA78053 (tiered 12/5)

FA77825 (shipping)

PANTY CODES

BRA CODES

SP75521 - $10 Off Regular Priced Bra with use of Angels card (12/31/07)

FA77789 - $10 any bra with Angels card

BRAS25 - 25% off IPEX and secret embrace bra (10/18)

FA76637 - Free Fragrance Gift Set & $10 off body by victoria, very sexy & angel bra purchase (says make sure the bra item numbers are listed in the catalog)

BEAUTY OFFERS

TREATS - Free beauty bag with 14 mini samples with $50 beauty purchase (10/18)

MONTHLY ANGELS CARD OFFERS (*requires purchase of a regularly priced item & use of angels card):

October - PASS1007 - Any Angles Bra for $24.50

November - PASS1107 - Any BBV IPEX Bra for $24.50

December - PASS1207 - $15 off Very Sexy Bra in December

January - PASS0108 - Free BBV Ultrasmooth Seamless Panty in January 2008 (a $12 value).

ALL OTHER OFFERS

FA77873 - free Supermodel Bath Towel with any online swim purchase (10/31)

FA78077 - Beauty Rush Gift Set w/ any sweater purchase from Holiday Casual Catalog

MR10AGC7 - Free Garment Bag with $50 purchase

FA78713 - Free Logo Handbag (Black) with $50 purchase

FA78725 - Free Logo Tote (Pink) with $75 purchase

FA78737 - Free Logo Weekender (Black) with $150 purchase

FA78749 - All 3 Free with $250 Purchase

10% OFF FOR CANADA RESIDENTS (These codes sometimes work for US residents - use at your own risk!)

FA77165 (expired)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAQ:

Q: Do I need to use my Angels card?

A: As a general rule, most offers do. These include the monthly PASS codes or $10 off Angels rewards and bday offers for sure. Codes that do not require the angels card include codes posted on the front of the VS website.

Q: Can I stack codes?

A: Yes. However some codes do not work in conjuction with each other. No more than one dollar off code, some dollar off codes do not work with free shipping codes, monthly offers, or other discounts for the same item.

Q: Can I use the same offer codes more than once in different orders?

A: offer codes may be used once only. HOWEVER, the system may accept multiple use coupons, and you can place and confirm your order with the code. BUT VS does screen orders, and have been known to cancel orders if any code has been used in excessive repetition. *Specifically, $10 off codes which are supposed to be issued on your birthday may only be used once a year. As noted above, although the system may accept multiple use, if the order is screened and its caught, they may cancel your order or void the coupon.

Q: Can I use the online codes in stores?

A: No, online offer codes may NOT be used in store.

Q:I used the $10 off coupon x amount of times. Will my order be cancelled?

A: VS has been known to cancel orders if they notice you using the code multiple times. If they notice you doing this, they will flag your account. This means that every order you place thereafter is reviewed by the Special Handlings dept, where they may remove your offer codes or cancel your order. Once you are flagged, you can pretty much count on not getting the $10 offer.*Another helpful hint regarding $10 offers for flagged accounts: when VS screens your orders, all they see is that $10 was deducted, regardless of whether it was the $10 bday coupon or a valid code such as $10 of a BBV bra. In many forumer's experience, regardless of what $10 off you use, they assume its the bday code and cancel your order. So you may want to avoid using any $10 off code otherwise you will end up having to call CS.

Q: What is a flagged account?

A: From what we all have gathered on the forums, once VS notices you using the $10 code in excess, they mark your account. Marked accounts need to go through an additional dept, the Special Processings Dept. during processing. SP checks your offer codes. If they find you to be in violation, they may cancel your order or remove the offer code. Typically your order will take significantly longer to process as a result of having to go through this dept. Your order status may be shown as "unknown" for a few weeks at most.