Weird things while waiting in line.

jrod99

This will be my 4th BF, and I noticed that waiting in the lines is becoming a circus.

Last year we got in line at BB around 10pm. There was mostly the usual crowd in line; the die hards. But around 4:00am when the line really started growing, and moving around the block; the Vendors came out. The people in the front of the line started selling their product tickets (at a premium); there was a hot coco vendor; there were kids selling candy bars for fundraisers; and of course the pamphlet pushers. On my way out of Walmart there were people selling some sort of at home craft to raise money; not that this is new there, but is was 6am.

Has anyone else seen this?

1. Football in the parking lot

2. Drunk man who pulls up and turns his radio full blast and passes out.

3. 2 men jumps the line at the very front and when my friend goes and tells them that is a no no and to get in the back of the line. The 2 men did not like that and pulled a knife on him. In return my friend who is a Shin Bet agent pulls a gun on them and tells my other friend with us who is a local cop to place them under arrest and federal charges are filed.

4. Indian couple 2 groups back having loud sex in there tent. I understand Hindi and I can say she was enjoying herself.

5. BBQ in the parking lot

I have been doing BF for years and that is what I have seen.

as far as food.....there is always the roach coach that pulls up........

We always see the local Girl Scouts. They are out there peddling hot chocolate, coffee and of course their cookies. Never seen the homemade crafts though, that's a new one.:2stickpok

Surprising, since they cannot sell their own baked goods! I guess liquids aren't on the restricted list yet!:cheesy:

1. Football in the parking lot

2. Drunk man who pulls up and turns his radio full blast and passes out.

3. 2 men jumps the line at the very front and when my friend goes and tells them that is a no no and to get in the back of the line. The 2 men did not like that and pulled a knife on him. In return my friend who is a Shin Bet agent pulls a gun on them and tells my other friend with us who is a local cop to place them under arrest and federal charges are filed.

4. Indian couple 2 groups back having loud sex in there tent. I understand Hindi and I can say she was enjoying herself.

5. BBQ in the parking lot

I have been doing BF for years and that is what I have seen.

as far as food.....there is always the roach coach that pulls up........

One couple tried to sell cold boiled peanuts! An insult to all southerners! Still laughing at #4:D

This will be my 4th BF, and I noticed that waiting in the lines is becoming a circus.

Last year we got in line at BB around 10pm. There was mostly the usual crowd in line; the die hards. But around 4:00am when the line really started growing, and moving around the block; the Vendors came out. The people in the front of the line started selling their product tickets (at a premium); there was a hot coco vendor; there were kids selling candy bars for fundraisers; and of course the pamphlet pushers. On my way out of Walmart there were people selling some sort of at home craft to raise money; not that this is new there, but is was 6am.

Has anyone else seen this?

We had a guy who tried to preach to us, and tried to make us feel bad about being there, as if it was wrong, and selfish. My friends were with us, and took it all in without saying a word. When the guy was finished, he asked my friend why he was here, and my friend said that he was the Pastor of our church, and was here to save money on some LCD screens for the same church! The guy then abruptly walked away. Later in the morning, he was seen around the corner, in line to buy as well! Real intent, divide and conquer? not!

4. Indian couple 2 groups back having loud sex in there tent. I understand Hindi and I can say she was enjoying herself

:eek::rotflol: :rotflol: :sidesplit:sleazy::g_whistle:giggle::slaphappy:sidesplit :sidesplit

I spitted coffee on my screen when I read this lol

You have to keep warm somehow. They were a real nice couple but when it got cold and the nice Texas sun went down then they got busy. There was another Indian family in line and they thought it was funny. I had a good time since I knew what she was saying.

On fairly cold BF morning at a BestBuy, some of the employees came outside and starting passing out coffee to everyone waiting in line about 30 minutes before open. This continued for a while even after the open. So everyone is standing in line waiting and they open the doors - and people jumpd out of 5 or 6 cars and started running for the exit doors that had just opened. An employee blocked the door and stopped them and hot coffee just started flying from people in the line. Most of the jumpers ran off but one guy stood there mouthing off and just kept getting nailed with hot coffee.

The people in front of us had a 32 inch LCD tv hooked up with an xbox and playing Halo 2 and they were able to be online with it because of best buy had wifi and it reached outside:D they had it hooked to their car but it didnt have enough juice at first so they went to walmart and got a bigger inverter .. To funny but entertaining at the same time

Also same night about 6 people in front of us was having turkey dinner with wine and playing poker .. One of the ladies was 3 sheets to the win.. very funny .. She passed out and I have never heard anyone snore so loud she slept till 3 am;)

Last yr. hubby dropped me off & didn't come back until the wee hrs. of the AM. In the meantime the guy in front of me had this big, nice, warm air mattress. So I offered to watch it for him while he went to eat, if I could just lay on it until he got back. Well, I fell asleep & instead of the guy waking me up, he lays down & goes to sleep too. There we are,under the covers & fast asleep in front of God & everybody. So here comes hubby about 2 AM & all heck breaks loose. He's yelling at the guy,what are you doing sleeping with my wife! Then he asks me if I know the guy & I'm going no,I just met him tonight, but..... trying to explain. I said, I've got 4 layers of clothing on so how can anything be going on here? People in the line were laughing & staring at us. I was so embarrassed, but finally got him to understand before he hit the guy or anything. :>) They ended up being friends the rest of the night.

Last yr. hubby dropped me off & didn't come back until the wee hrs. of the AM. In the meantime the guy in front of me had this big, nice, warm air mattress. So I offered to watch it for him while he went to eat, if I could just lay on it until he got back. Well, I fell asleep & instead of the guy waking me up, he lays down & goes to sleep too. There we are,under the covers & fast asleep in front of God & everybody. So here comes hubby about 2 AM & all heck breaks loose. He's yelling at the guy,what are you doing sleeping with my wife! Then he asks me if I know the guy & I'm going no,I just met him tonight, but..... trying to explain. I said, I've got 4 layers of clothing on so how can anything be going on here? People in the line were laughing & staring at us. I was so embarrassed, but finally got him to understand before he hit the guy or anything. :>) They ended up being friends the rest of the night.

ROTFL... was he hot?

LOL, Thats funny. MEN! they always get theirs and don't care if you got your's or not .... get you mind out of the gutter, I talking about sleep:cool:

The question is, Was it a restful sleep?:tired:

LOL LOL>. OMG thanks for the laugh..

Well... if anyone was in the Best Buy line in Phoenix last year, I was the guy swinging my nunchucks around.

for defensive puposes???

I live in SC and on my 2nd outing at BF in 05 at Walmart, after i got my Laptop(the $399 model) and almost went to Hunting supplies for a Machete to keep people away

last year i just carried a couple of Pocket knives if trouble broke out

This year I might carry a small baton(the extending , spring loaded kind) to have on hand or maybe 2-3 pocket knives in case of trouble

oh btw if anyone is in Upstate SC and sees a 6-2 , 340 lb man in line w/ a black trench coat boots and probably a Punisher shirt, That will be me. I hope to be in line somewhere, but waiting for sales to decide where

Just a shout out at something that makes me sooo mad. Our wal-mart opens at 5:00 Were there (mom and I) Between 3:00 and 4:00 depending on what I'm looking for> Anyway about 4:57 people start comming out of their cars moving toward the front down the center of the parking lot Im usually close enough to the door that they can't get in front of me but it's so wrong!!! On top of it they are usually so arrogant about cutting in front of all those people. UGH!!!

Wasnt black friday but the Wii launch day. DH and I were waiting in line in the freezing cold at walmart for 7 hrs. But it was probably one of the best nights I will NEVER forget. It literally was like a party. People talking, playing video games, watching movies on their laptops. And then someone left their spot in line, they were with another person, left and next thing we knew he came back with like 10 dominios pizzas. LOL. And he just started walking down the line offering everyone pizza. I never seen anything like that happen before. It was funny but a very sweet gesture. I guess the funny part was, DH went and got us Apple Bees and brought it back and then about 30 mins later we were offered pizza. LOL. We should have just waited and gotten free food!