After shopping rituals

pmdemey

Sleep then shop some more!!!! :)

Usually it's up at 3am to be to a line by 4am. Shop until around 2-3pmish. Then go home- nap and eat leftovers until around 7pm. Then it's usually back out until 11pm. You'd be suprised how many more item's you can find later on that were gone in the morning.

My mom and I get all our big shopping done and then go out to lunch (sometimes it's a late lunch) then we go get pedicures. Nothing like having your feet rubbed and massaged after shopping. On the way home we shop some more.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I love this idea. I may have to steal your tradition and make it my own. I think I'll go call and make my appointment right now.

Usually, I go home, eat, hide the presents, then start pulling out the christmas decoration. Complain to my husband that I don't know why he is so tired I was the one who had been up since 3am (never mind that I called him about 50 times between 3am and when I got home) :D. I nap with the kids after lunch while I send hubby off for anything I forgot on my list.

My husband & I have been doing BF shopping for about 5 years now. We have to drive over an hour to get to the stores we want, so we usually leave around 4:00, and make a day of it. We usually don't get home until 6:00 or 7:00 that night. We usually drop everything in the kitchen, and he plops down in his chair & I'm on the couch. We'll stay there until bedtime!

Conley bunch (my sister) and I sort out our treasures (hiding what can't be seen-haha), enjoy leftovers with the family, watch Christmas movies (Polar Express for my nephew last year, and always Christma Vacation), listen to Christmas music/decorate, crash from exhaustion...then venture out to more Thanksgiving gatherings...I didn't get a nap last year-haha-I fell asleep on the couch and my in-laws went bowling-sad I missed out.

This year we are doing Thanksgiving on Saturday (because of BF haha) with my family, and on Thanksgiving with the in-laws...looks like I'll be getting a nap on BF afternoon this year yay!

:)

My mom and I head out around 4am, stop for lunch after all the doorbusters are over, then head back out for non-door buster sales until about 5pm, then we have some leftovers and meet other shoppers and friends for drinks to discuss all of our fabulous deals :D

watch Christmas movies (Polar Express for my nephew last year, and always Christma Vacation),:)

We usually watch The Christmas Story on Thanksgiving getting us ready for Christmas. We started a Christmas tradition a few years ago where we open presents, go out to eat at the Chinese Buffet than see a movie. Some people look at us weird, but I can't say how much more I enjoy the day since the stress is off of me to cook and clean up.

I actually go shopping twice in one day. Early morning then in the afternoon. When i come home from early morning shopping i eat and watched the news to see if i made it on tv:D .

I usually tivo all the morning shows, i like to see people get trampled jk:cheesy: .

We usually watch The Christmas Story on Thanksgiving getting us ready for Christmas. We started a Christmas tradition a few years ago where we open presents, go out to eat at the Chinese Buffet than see a movie. Some people look at us weird, but I can't say how much more I enjoy the day since the stress is off of me to cook and clean up.

LOL! I watch that movie at least 4 times a year. I can almost quote that entire movie. Now I might have to pick it up on Blu-Ray and see Ralphie in Hi-Def goodness (Once I get my HDTV on Black Friday)!

Can't celebrate until we do the:

Rebates!

Last year I had about $500 worth of rebates to send off for. So that whole rest of the day is spent:

1) Scanning the receipts,

2) Filling out the rebate forms,

3) Scanning the filled out rebate forms,

4) Cutting out the UPC's (and copying them for multiple rebate offers)

5) Scanning the UPC's

6) Entering the rebate information in spreadsheet,

7) Printing out envelopes addressed with the info from the spreadsheet

8) Assembling the envelopes, stamping, etc.

9) Scanning the completed envelopes under high intensity light which shows the UPC, form, receipt, etc in the envelope, (to help with "you didn't send in the UPC" excuse)

10) Putting the envelopes in the mail box.

I'm getting tired already....

The past few years I've had to work the night of Black Friday so I'd shop then go home and crash. But this year I'm off Thanksgiving night(can be at whatever store has the good deals early early) and I took Friday night off. This year we'll shop, eat and then go home and sleep. lol

My mom and Dad keeps my lil baby girl and my dh and I go out shopping. We live less than 5minutes from our super wal mart so we don't leave the house until 4:30 and enter a nice cozy warm store (waaaay better than 2000 thru 2004 when we didn't have a supercenter) Get all of our stuff and go to a few other stores then we head out for a nice "just the two of us and we survived the MADHOUSE breakfast! **LOL**

Then it just depends on how tired we are. We may come home and wrap our stuff then go get Zoe or we may take a nap.

We usually go pick Zoe up around 1 to 2 p.m and then take her out and about to see all the "hustle" of the offical Christmas season. (She is three years old)

***Goood times!!!** I'm getting soooo excited!

After shopping from 4am to 9ish pm We always go to Olive Garden for dinner, then we are off to home bound. After kids get to sleep I usually bring everything in and start wrapping everything after sorting it. I usually fix a big pot of coffee to keep my self away to finish wrapping everything. I have a 9 yr. old that likes to snoop around. lol

after we are done shopping hubby and I usually go out for breakfast and then come home to take a nap before heading out to WalMart (we never go to WM for their doorbusters, we usually just wait until around mid-afternoon to do some shopping)