Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Fleet Farm

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 shopping4my3son  OFFLINE  

shopping4my3son

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,998 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Oct 3, 2007 - 11:40 am

Just a heads up.

I saw in the local paper that Toyland is going to open on Oct. 13. Their toy catalog will be coming between Oct. 4 and Oct. 10. The paper also said it will be distributed through Sunday newspapers and weekly shopper publications rather than mailed this year.

So if this is a catalog you like to have start checking in Sunday's paper. Sometimes the store will also have some available until they run out.

#2 amyaj  OFFLINE  

amyaj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 4, 2007 - 5:11 am

I'll have to keep checking my paper. I've been waiting for it to come out. Next Saturday is going to be crazy!

Just a heads up.

I saw in the local paper that Toyland is going to open on Oct. 13. Their toy catalog will be coming between Oct. 4 and Oct. 10. The paper also said it will be distributed through Sunday newspapers and weekly shopper publications rather than mailed this year.

So if this is a catalog you like to have start checking in Sunday's paper. Sometimes the store will also have some available until they run out.

#3 tommyboa  OFFLINE  

tommyboa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Oct 4, 2007 - 8:26 am

i just checked their web site and it says the newspaper flyer will be out on the 13th but the sale starts the next Saturday on the 20th.:cheesy:

#4 amyaj  OFFLINE  

amyaj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 279 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Oct 6, 2007 - 6:41 pm

I got the ad in the mail today. It came directly to me and was not in a paper. Toyland opens October 13th.

#5 Ripn  OFFLINE  

Ripn

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,284 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 7, 2007 - 4:48 am

Mills FleetFarm Toyland opens Oct 13
Blain's Farm & Fleet Toyland opens Oct 20

These stores are different.

#6 Grants Dad  OFFLINE  

Grants Dad

Waving my Homer Hanky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Oct 8, 2007 - 5:28 am

We had the insert in the Sunday paper here yesterday....
People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.” ~Rogers Hornsby:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users