Has anyone already figured out holiday outfits yet?

alimfp

I saw another thread like this but it was asking if you matched family members. My question is a bit different.

Has anyone figured out their outfits yet (for a certain party, family get together, etc.)? Or if you don't dress up really, what about your kids, if you have any?

I can't believe myself. I've already figured out DD's outfit for the family get together we do at my husband's grandma's house. Now to figure out outfits for the boys. But I figured out my outfit already, pending it does still fit by then (I'm pg).

Am I nut to be planning this already? Heck, some are shopping for gifts.. so my planning outfits can't be that nutty, right? :P

Guest mldepalma
I laughed when I read the title. I just got home from Costco and I bought DD's Christmas dress while I was there. I was thinking to myself that I was a little early for it, but the dress was beautiful and the price was excellent, so I couldn't resist. I guess I'm not crazy. (I have to admit that I haven't gotten the boys' outfits yet, though.) :)

When the boys were little, I had outfits for them every year. I tried to find a Christmas shirt that would survive little boys... LOL. Now, I'm haapy if every one is clean and reasonably neat!!! I still like Christmas shirts but I settle for a red tshirt a lot. :gdstooges:

I buy DDs dresses the year before during the Christmas sales and clearances. Then I'll pick up things on eBay, yard sales, outgrown sales, whathaveyou. So yes, I have her Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve outfits picked out and have a ton left over!

You aren't crazy. Well, just as crazy as the rest of us!

We have holiday dresses we bought after Christmas last year for the girls to wear...

But for our Christmas picture Disney.com is having a sale right now and their make your own polo's are 7.99 for kids and 9.99 for adults ........... I ordered one for each of us in red, with the black Mickey silhouette emblem and our names embroidered on them for free.. going to have everyone dress in jeans and the shirts on the beach...

(Great price for those I also ordered several High School Musical ones with the girls names embroidered on them for gifts)

• 2 months later...

I don't always make the boys match, but I couldn't resist these cute corderoy brown pants and brown christmas full zip sweaters with reindeer and snowflakes this year.

I even bought one of the boys a new pair of shoes to look similar to another pair the other one already had so that their FEET will match!!! Ha-Ha.

I wasn't going to do Santa Pics this year, but after spending the $ on the clothes, I figured I better get a cute picture of the 2 of them together.

I'm pregnant, so I'll just wear my maroonish colored maternity top that looks dressy with black dressy maternity pants. Husband won't wear anything Christmas-y. He'll just look nice. People don't usually check out OUR clothes...but they sure enjoy the matching kids!

I used to do little dresses and such when the kids were little, but now they are not at all into that. :( Now, I just walk through the store and ooh and aah over all the cute little dresses and dressy clothes for the little folks. Mine just want to be comfy and casual, so we just wear nice, casual stuff. It's so nice when they're little and you can just dress them in what you want. ;)