Movies/CD's

pickinp

What movies and CD's do you think will be on sale on BF? Last year I got Ice Age 2 for something like 3.99 - I think there was a misprint in the Sears ad, and I pm'd it at WM.

I am hoping for some cheap Hannah Montana, and maybe movies like Transformers and Harry Potter 5.

What movies and CD's do you think will be on sale on BF? Last year I got Ice Age 2 for something like 3.99 - I think there was a misprint in the Sears ad, and I pm'd it at WM.

I am hoping for some cheap Hannah Montana, and maybe movies like Transformers and Harry Potter 5.

No one really knows. When it comes to DVDs and CDs it all depends on what deals were made with the studios and what they have in stock. I doubt Transformers will be on deep discount.

Welcome to the community!!

TV Box sets are usually a given for BF. I am hoping to start my DD16 Charmed collection. I know I picked up My Name Is Earl and The Office last year on BF for less than $10.00 each. I know I normally get Family Guy, Simpsons, and Smallville sets each BF.

I know I pm'd almost all of those sets at Walmart last year except for Target. Target didn't open until much later (I want to say 6am) and I couldn't get the PM cause it wasn't that late. I think I was checking out of Walmart at like 5:45am.

The great thing about Target is most of their DVD/CDs they run on special for BF weekend - they really don't have doorbusters like the other stores - is that they most of the time give you a raincheck if they run out. I know I got rainchecks for some GBA games last year.

You also have to look at what is being put out right before BF. The last POC movie isn't coming out until early December, so I doubt the newest Harry Potter will be out by Turkey Day.

If you really want Transformers (my kids do) get it the week it comes out and put it away. Most stores will have it on sale for the first week. If it comes out cheaper on BF, then most stores will let you return stuff within 90 days of purchase, so you can just return the one you bought when it was released. That's what I plan on.

Oh the scheming and planning begins already!!!! I can't wait for more!

Last year BF06, Target had Harry Potter 1 thru 4 on sale for $4.99. 1 thru 3 were the 2-disc special edition and 4 was the single disc version. So, if anything, somewhere MIGHT have the single disc version on sale. I would imagine it'd be around $10 though, since it'll be that much newer to shelves.