Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

Equifax Online Credit Report

4 replies to this topic

#1 Adam  OFFLINE  

Adam

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jun 17, 2004 - 11:03 am

Any places to get a discount on Equifax's 3-in-1 Credit Report (retail $29.95), or their 3-in-1 with Score Power ($39.95)? You can find them in the Equifax site here: https://www.econsume...nyName=ZN3B_3bs Thanks!

#2 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,695 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jun 17, 2004 - 11:16 am

Adam -

The only discount I know of is going through eBates and they will give you 6% back - so around $2.

Of course, you could also go through our affiliate link and help support the site as well :)

If anyone else knows of any discounts, please post here and let us know.

#3 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jun 17, 2004 - 12:05 pm

Hi Adam,

First of all welcome to the GottaDeal.com forums and thank you for using our Deal Finder Service :)

I did have an EquiFax.com $5 off coupon, I'll check and get back to you later.

If you decide to order from EquiFax.com, please use our affiliate link to help support GottaDeal.com

#4 Adam  OFFLINE  

Adam

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jun 17, 2004 - 6:48 pm

I searched through my emails and found a $10 off offer that was emailed to me a few months ago. It still worked! :) I first clicked through your affiliate link, before clicking thru the email offer. Not sure if it's smart enough to void the affiliate credit or not, but I tried. Thanks! Adam

#5 RossMAN  OFFLINE  

RossMAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,066 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Jun 18, 2004 - 11:44 am

I searched through my emails and found a $10 off offer that was emailed to me a few months ago. It still worked! :)

I first clicked through your affiliate link, before clicking thru the email offer. Not sure if it's smart enough to void the affiliate credit or not, but I tried.

Thanks!

Adam

That's great news. I do appreciate that you used our affiliate link. Regardless if we received credit or not, you saved $10 which is the ultimate goal here.

Hopefully your credit reports have accurate information and your credit score reflects that :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users