ds knows about the guy in the red suit!

6digmans

The other night my dh said , how come you never use your Ipod much lately?? He said I don't know . whats the big deal its from Santa anyhow?! Then he said , do you guys put stuff under the tree??? My dh said, Hang on I will be right back, well thats not a dead give away now is it! He came down told me what was up and I said , well he needs to know he is turning 11 and all the kids know at school basiclly. SO we told him and he was very shocked .he was not sad or anything that we could tell just seemed surprised.

He said , how am I not going to tell my sisters by mistake?? I said you do as always write letters and the entire bit. Dh said if you ever tell them we would be so mad and so would they ( they are 8,5, and 1). We told him he can help us with wrapping hidding things stuff to make it fun for him to be in on the game.

the next morning he came down stairs before school and sat on the couch by me and said~ " So there really is no santa??" with a smile . I said well there is its just me and dad. He said , I its just so hard to believe that you guys do the gifts. He said well if I ask for a computer AGAIN this year and get it I know your lieing to me and there really Santa coming to our house.

He thinks we are lieing to him about us being santa now!:yup::eyepoppin

His friend was over before football and he said , Do you believe in santa and he said no I figured it out in first grade! My son said, OH! I found out yesterday! his buddy spit his drink back into his cup with a giggle at him.