Christmas Story Trivia Question

brynnfromtheblock

OK ... I watch this movie a 100 times every Christmas season ....I can probably recite the whole movie.....I recently saw an interview with one of the cast members and realized I had this one thing wrong the whole time. Just wanted to see if I was the only one..

Question: What is the name of the bully in the movie played by Zach Ward who has a little sidekick toadie named Grover Dill?

Answer: Scut Farkus!! This whole time I'd been saying Scott Farkus and my husband and I laugh now because every time clear as day it's Scut Farkus, but apparently your ears want to hear something else..... another piece of trivia is that originally the kid who played Grover Dill was supposed to be the Bully and Zach Ward was supposed to be the sidekick, the director switched it at the last minute....

Has anyone ever been to the Christmas story house? I so want to visit it!!

This past week on a rerun of Little House on the Prairie the person that played "Ralphie" was on. He played a kid who stuttered. Christmas Story is my favorite X-Mas movie. Last year someone on here posted a website that had stuff you could buy about the movie and there was a board game. I'd like to find that this year. (Anybody remember the site??)

This past week on a rerun of Little House on the Prairie the person that played "Ralphie" was on. He played a kid who stuttered. Christmas Story is my favorite X-Mas movie. Last year someone on here posted a website that had stuff you could buy about the movie and there was a board game. I'd like to find that this year. (Anybody remember the site??)

Here is a site that sells the board game and other stuff- http://www.redriderleglamps.com/

Hope it helps.I love this movie also.It and Christmas Vacation are an annual tradition in my family.:holiday10

My family and I went to the Christmas Story house and gift shop last year. It was so much fun. My husband and I took a pick inside the shed from the dream sequece he had. It was hilarious. We bought a bar of the soap and had my son put it in his mouth while in the bathroom. LOL. Then my daughter climbed inside the kitchen cabinet that the little brother hid in when he thought his brother would get into trouble by his dad. Too funny.

Of course my husband HAD to have me take a picture of him touching the leg lamp in front of the picture window.

We live only an hour away so we may go up again this year. My neighbors want to go now.

Here is a site that sells the board game and other stuff- http://www.redriderleglamps.com/

Hope it helps.I love this movie also.It and Christmas Vacation are an annual tradition in my family.:holiday10

Thank You!

I just ordered the board game $34.99. Shipping was $15 :eyepoppin ($49.99 total) but I'll put it away for myself for Christmas. :rolleyes:

It's my favorite movie. They had a lot of stuff I would like to have but it is pricey. I think getting 1 thing a year for myself for Christmas will have to do.