*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

I don't know if I missed this or not.....Is this a true secret santa exchange? Or is it okay to let the person you are sending a gift to know who you are? I guess they would know as soon as they received the package anyway. Just wondering if it is okay to communicate before sending the package or not. Would like to ask for a few more likes and dislikes.

I don't know if I missed this or not.....Is this a true secret santa exchange? Or is it okay to let the person you are sending a gift to know who you are? I guess they would know as soon as they received the package anyway. Just wondering if it is okay to communicate before sending the package or not. Would like to ask for a few more likes and dislikes.

feel free to ask me and ill ask, i already have one ask me and im sure ill have more.

Ill tell everyone who has who after everything is received. You don't have to put your name on the package, you can ship it with a friends return address or put that persons address on the "to" spot and on the "return" spot

feel free to ask me and ill ask, i already have one ask me and im sure ill have more.

Ill tell everyone who has who after everything is received. You don't have to put your name on the package, you can ship it with a friends return address or put that persons address on the "to" spot and on the "return" spot

I am glad you said this. I would of been the dummy who put who it was from :tongue1:

well I dont think i put any likes or dislikes on there. so whoever has me feel free to buy anything since I am not into anything specific..I just like the thought of the surprise:) Also my tree has anything that my kids put on it..nothing specific. So don't be scared buy ANYTHING.:D

like i said im only about 60% done, and i did mess up 2 i know for sure, this is taking alot longer then i planned,lol

so you guys will get it, don't worry, just sit and wait

and i can not stress enough, please double check the pm i send, if you don't tell me something isn't right i will just assume its all correct

Yeah!!! I got my SS name. :)

thanks Eve. I tried so hard to be patient, but I was sooo excited.

:D:holiday16:holiday08:holiday16

And to whoever gets my name.. I know I didnt put anything down for likes/dislikes.

But its pretty much true, I like pretty much everything, and dislike nothing.

So just use your judgement. :)

Yeah!!! I got my SS name. :)

thanks Eve. I tried so hard to be patient, but I was sooo excited.

:D:holiday16:holiday08:holiday16

And to whoever gets my name.. I know I didnt put anything down for likes/dislikes.

But its pretty much true, I like pretty much everything, and dislike nothing.

So just use your judgement. :)

you read my mind, I didnt put any dislikes either can't wait I got my lists