*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

OK--you're scaring me. Do you have everybody's addresses already? I do not, so I'm worried. Are you just talking about your address? I sure hope so...:eyepoppin

I believe the comment was in anticipation of writing all those cards, its a long list, to say the very least its daunting, but I'm up for it.:D On another note, I haven't seen anything on the addresses yet either, but be patient, its going to be alot to compile for one person, so Eve, a big Thank you in advance.

this looks like a lot of fun! i look forward to participating next year if you do it again.

unless of course you want to bend the rules and let someone who has only been here since july participate ;) (jk)

would like to add that if you need an 'elf' i'd be glad to help out.

Wow this looks like fun! Will have to sign up next year (joined Oct 2005, but only have 15 or so posts)

Just a reminder with the list nearing 50 for the card exchange, that stamps will cost you $20.50 and unless you are sending cards that you have hidden away from many years of buying them 90% off after Christmas. That you have the expense of the cards too.

So remember to figure the card exchange into your Holiday budget.

Have fun! Happy Secret Santa-ing:fluffy:

(scratches off $50 winning lottery ticket)

Looks like I just paid for my exchange activities... well, most of them! :D

(still scratching head looking for rest of budget :g_think: )

LOL... your silly:cheesy: you crack me up! :D

looks like it will take a bit to pay for the exchanges and such...but as much as these folks have given to the board (in advice, opinion, deals etc.) its totally worth it! dontcha think? :)

LOL... your silly:cheesy: you crack me up! :D

looks like it will take a bit to pay for the exchanges and such...but as much as these folks have given to the board (in advice, opinion, deals etc.) its totally worth it! dontcha think? :)

Absolutely! :) I wouldn't sign up if I wasn't 100% dedicated to it. Besides, this is only once a year and worth a splurge. One reason I sign up is just because I like to mail packages! :holiday02

i bet everyones ready, but me, lol:D

im almost ready to start sending out the pms

then please check to make sure it is correct, and i have you for the correct exchange(s)

lmk right away if you didn't get something correct. i tried not to match the same people up from last year but if i did and lmk so i can switch you.

edited to add........ i've sent about 1/3 out already, ill try and send more tomorrow

i bet everyones ready, but me, lol:D

im almost ready to start sending out the pms

then please check to make sure it is correct, and i have you for the correct exchange(s)

lmk right away if you didn't get something correct. i tried not to match the same people up from last year but if i did and lmk so i can switch you.

edited to add........ i've sent about 1/3 out already, ill try and send more tomorrow

Ohh I am itching to get mine :D

Thanks for all your hard work Eve. :)

Woo Hoo! I got my list today, and printed it out. I am looking forward to getting started--I enjoy doing Christmas cards. When are y'all going to start mailing them?

Thanks Eve-:)

ohhh i got my list too!!!

christmas cards i probably won't due until the first week of dec. but i'm gonna start looking for the ornaments & ss gift now :D

I got mine names today, I can't wait this is my first year . I think i didn't give enough info about the things i like/dislike, the names i received were very good with what they like...mine was so short...well anyway hae been doing research on mine and i think that i found the ornament i want to buy, still working on the ss

I have a ?..How do you do Delivery Confirmation on the card exchange?? I already have stamps that I would use and then I would just drop them off in the box..I hadn't planned on going to the post office with the cards..Help me guys and gals..lol:cheesy:

You only have to have DC on the ornaments and gifts, not cards. :)