*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

I'm sorry, Eve, but I don't see where it says who sent me my cute little animal ornaments.

Can you check on the ornament to Grassy when you can? Thanks!

To Fishboysmom---THANK YOUR being SUCH a wonderful secret santa! I loved all of my things!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, Eve, but I don't see where it says who sent me my cute little animal ornaments.

Can you check on the ornament to Grassy when you can? Thanks!

To Fishboysmom---THANK YOUR being SUCH a wonderful secret santa! I loved all of my things!!!!!!!!

lol,im sorry, it'll stay a secret a bit longer i guess

i'll check it as soon as i can

well the list says i sent an ornament to myself so I just thought I would help eve out and say that I sent the ornament to zoemariesmamma. I hope you liked it. My daughter says everyone should have a Cardinal ornament.lol. Also wanted to say thank you to wyntyrose for my ornament and pastasalad for my SS. I loved everything and can't wait to do it again next year.

well the list says i sent an ornament to myself so I just thought I would help eve out and say that I sent the ornament to zoemariesmamma. I hope you liked it. My daughter says everyone should have a Cardinal ornament.lol. Also wanted to say thank you to wyntyrose for my ornament and pastasalad for my SS. I loved everything and can't wait to do it again next year.

thanks for letting me know! my daughter and my nephew fought over it!!! i actually may have given it to him but then he said baseballs aren't for girls so of course it was sol after that!:P

thanks for letting me know! my daughter and my nephew fought over it!!! i actually may have given it to him but then he said baseballs aren't for girls so of course it was sol after that!:P

lol 2 funny

sorry guys for all the mistakes in the reveal post, i was trying to copy from my list

but well there was alot:p

and i was tired

and there was alot:p

lol, i should not have done it late at night

lol 2 funny

sorry guys for all the mistakes in the reveal post, i was trying to copy from my list

but well there was alot:p

and i was tired

and there was alot:p

lol, i should not have done it late at night

Thanks so much for all you do. I really enjoyed myself this year.

o.K. I got my ss gift today0 totally surprised me- made me cry- I know I had an elf- but really had to be the most caring person around- put so much thought into it- I really can't thank my elf enough- you are a blessed person and I hope your christmas is the best ever- because you have made mine wonderful; Since I don't know how to post pics- I got a beautiful box with an angel and child/shepherd with baby lamb- beautiful by itself!! inside all kinds of goodies-a pug ornament-so cute- I can't believe you knew I had a pug- also kittens ornament( I do have 2 cats) also a christmas music c.d. listening as we type-turtles-chocolate bar- lip moisturizer(we are expecting heavy winds tonite) she even remembered my "grinch" name from one of the posta> got a special chocolate from santa that said I deserved a piece of coal LOL- I feel so lucky to have had this elf- thank-you so much!!! also got a wonderful smelling bar of peppermint soap...!!!

i am so glad you got it..i didn't ship out until sat so i was afraid it wouldn't get to you until after christmas..glad you liked everything!

i had no idea last year that this part of gottadeal was even here. im so glad i wondered over here this year. i will always treasure all of the cards and the ornament i received. next year i want to get in on the SS exchange! i dont want to get long winded (as i so often do LOL) so ill just say that im so grateful to each and every gottadealer for making this such a great holiday. :):):)

and EVE.....thank you so much for putting in your time to do this for the site and us. i (and i know everyone else) really really appreciate your efforts in making this all go so smooth. (well, as smooth as possible lol) ((((((eve))))))) :)

I received my ornament package today!! I LOVE them. Thanks bugsette, you did great!!!! :) I giggled at the return address being the North Pole. :tongue1:

I received 3 ornaments:

1. A picture frame dog house with Pluto sitting in front.

2. A beautiful angel.

3. A cute little gold snowman with a little quartz like stone hanging in the middle.

Because of the BF/holiday forums closing for the year, I've moved this thread here so discussion can continue :)

thanks Brad;)

edited to add,.................. list is fixed......... let me know if you see something else thats not right, i only skimmed it

dmmiller, thanks so much for the cheesecake. It was delicious. I saved it for today to share with the whole family.

You are very welcome. :) I"m glad you all enjoyed it.

I was trying to get you something original and different. LOL

Thanks to christib327 for the beautiful candle holder and the santa ornament.

I have them both proudly displayed. :D

Thanks to christib327 for the beautiful candle holder and the santa ornament. I have them both proudly displayed. :D

You're welcome :) I'm glad you liked them.

Thanks again to bethanykay for my adorable snowman nutcracker and dolls for my kids!!

Thank you bayhaysay for all of my ornaments!! They all look beautiful on my tree :)

Mmmm... I am finally enjoying my tea set (courtesy of magickallight) :gdlicklips: This is the coolest tea set I've ever seen! And the tea is tasty too. Thank you for a very unique gift that I'll be sure to enjoy all winter long!

Thank you, also, to eve'smom for the beautiful ornament I received. We didn't end up putting any ornaments on the tree because DD was so fascinated by it just being lit but it was displayed and admired a great deal :)

I want to thank my SS Jazzy442 and my ornament person jarerice I loved them both and they are so very nice. This was my first year participating in the exchanges and I will continue to participate. It was so nice.

Jazzy442 did you make my gift yourself??

Your welcome. I`m so glad you liked it. I wanted to do it in purple since it`s your favorite color but couldn`t find any of the things in purple to put on the wreath. I need to make myself one like it now. I wanted to keep it after it was done. LOL.

Sadmom5 thank you for the CUTE animal ornaments.

They will always be special to me!

Pastasalad, you are welcome for the ornament...I hoped you'd like it, I thought it was pretty!

It looks like you were on that list twice? I know you had some confusion on why you got another ornament during the exchange. I guess it was better to get two than none, and have to get an elf from Eve!