*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

Ok, I know the minimum is $10, but what is the maximum? I just need a price range for the SS. Thanks :cheesy:

no price range......... go wild :eyepoppin if ya want:cheesy: and can affiord it............

just keep in mind the person who has you may not.....

I can not stress enough the min. is $10 Before s/h

That does not mean

1) a $5 item with $6 spent on shipping

2) a $9.99 item you got on clearance for half that,........ it's christmas please remember to give something nice you would like to get based on that persons likes

same goes for the ornament exchange.......... with a $5 min

Not unless we have changed the rules from last year. ;) That would be a few more ornaments than I would be able to whip out this year lol. Eve will match you to someone on the ornament list. She will mail you the form they filled out that has thier likes and dislikes. You send an ornament to that person. Another person sends you one.

The oranment rules..you make the oranment for each person on the list and mail to the host.

Chirstmas card the same,please correct me if I'll wrong Thanks:)

as far as last year with the christmas cards you will be giving a list with all the people who signed up and you mail them cards, it was so mych fun last year.

The oranment rules..you make the oranment for each person on the list and mail to the host.

Chirstmas card the same,please correct me if I'll wrong Thanks:)

lol

ummmmmmmmmmm.......... no ;) i can't afford to send out 30 or so oranments on top of everything else im sending out.

p.s. i do like that idea........ after i finished thinking about it, maby another year.

Heres what goes on

i will get the card list together with all names and stuff, then i will pm everyone on the card list all of the info. SO you will sends out 30 or so cards......................

ss and ornament are run diffrent. i will get all ss and orn. people on lists then will match up like this

person a sends to person b

person b sends to person c

person c sends to person d

till

person z sends to person a

and so on untill everyone is getting ONE package sent to them and they are sending ONE package out for each exchange.

hope i did not confuse you even more:confused:

Do we have estimated dates Eve? I know you are taking names till Nov. Then we have a whilte to get our stuff together right? Alex is having surgery on the 7th and I just want to make sure I will have time to get it all together before we have to have them in the mail. I cannot remember what last years deadline was lol.