*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

This sounds like fun. I'd love to participate. I am a newbie - so be kind. :)

I'll pm you shortly.

BTW - thanks for doing this. I have organized something similar for some friends on a parenting board I participate on, and it's NO PICNIC!!!! You have a lot of work, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU in advance!!!

ok............. so here is the deal.............. if you want to do the card exchange you have to be prepared to send to EVERYONE else in it. So if 10 people sign up for it you send 9 cards out, if 50 people sign up for it you send 49 cards out :)

LOL Eve are you saying there are a lot of people this year?

i have not actually gone thru the pms, just glanced at them;) but it's not even the end of Sept. and i have close to 40 pm's and at least some of them are for the card ex. so i wanted to get that out of the way and answer the question for those that don't know and prepare everyone else:D

Count me in again this year! lol I had soooo much fun shopping for my SS last year.

I just hope this year everyone that signs up will make sure to spend the minimium $10 AND get their gift shipped out on time. I felt bad for the people who didn't receive but it was so nice of Jaime and the others who stepped in!

Count me in again this year! lol I had soooo much fun shopping for my SS last year.

I just hope this year everyone that signs up will make sure to spend the minimium $10 AND get their gift shipped out on time. I felt bad for the people who didn't receive but it was so nice of Jaime and the others who stepped in!

agreed;) :D

Eve can I recant my card one before you make the official list if I need to? I just found out when Alex's surgery is going to be and i have not decided for sure but I may step out of the card swap depending on where we are with some other things at the same time?

just let me know, i *think* ill have time to go thru my pm's this weekend, so ill be able to go thru it all

Doesnt say on the 1st post.. just that you have to be a memeber since May.

CORRECT..................im looking for people that are a part of gottadeal:gdhug1: :gdbouquet1:

people that won't sign up for something and then never come back to the site or sigh up and rip another gottadealer off

ill review case by case..................... and feedback does help me so if you got it please give it to me