Worst/Best gift you ever received?

msdarkness

Best: When I was the only child who was gettin christmas I got anything I wanted

Worst: When I had to start sharing my christmas with my sister who was born around christmas

im kidden :fluffy:

Best: PSP

Worst: grandma thought it would be funny to give me rock in a REALLY big box, to make me think i got something big

best: a record from a fellow gottadealer from my childhood that i could not find to save my life! had the best time sharing it with my little girl

worst: a leather jacket..from my parents of all people I am a vegetarian and go out of my way to find animal friendly products it really is the thought that counts but this was a easy one for everyone gift no thought involved

• 2 weeks later...

Best- Almost everything I've ever gotten except....

Worst- Anything mil gets me, (we don't get along and every year she would get me a soap gift basket even after dh told her I am allergic to them and have to use certain soaps, nothing scented. Of course my sister LOVED it cause I always gave them to her. But we don't talk to her anymore:gdclap: (loooong story) so no more soap):g_dance::lolrun::woot2:

Best: Edwardian Hat and matching cape WOW

Worst:summer sausage still shake my head at that

As a side gift, my family always gets the children summer sausage and hickory farms sweet and sour sauce. Then we all cut it up and microwave it and it is a delicious treat. It is not our main gift, but it is a nice treat we all look forward to each year.

My worst is an R&B cd a friend got me...I like about everything but Rap, R&B, and Opera.

Best: nothing specific jumps out....maybe my dog or a large stuffed penguin.....I don't ask

for much so I ususally get what I want and like it all...gifts from the heart are the best

Worst: a 4ft long recycled wall calendar, couldn't write on it without it tearing and when I

hung it up the months started coming off...really cheaply made......also a large coffee

mug filled with perfumed soaps....don't drink coffee and allergic to the soaps.

Best: XM radio or my quilting machine w/frame

Worst: an ugly wall-clock from an aunt of mine. This, after she had been to our new house and asked where I was going to hang a clock in the spare bathroom. I explained that I wasn't going to, didn't think it was necessary, etc. So she specifically writes on the gift tag/card that I was supposed to put this clock in the bathroom, and that she'd be "checking up on" me to make sure it was there. The clock went to the Salvation Army and she hasn't been to our house since then.

MIL thought it would be great to give my daughter a pair of green & purple socks from the Children's Place with the price tag of 99cent still on the tag. I know it's the thought that counts, and she was able to wear them proudly. :o in the dirt :shock:

JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE DIRT!

Worst.... The used baskets my sister in law gave me for the last 3 years for EVERY holiday... bday and christmas. I know they were Longabeger... but they werent in great shape... and my house is done in Ducks and Dogs... no froo froo baskets.... lol.. I used them to put paper plates in... but... I finally traded them to my cousin (who collects the baskets) for her gently used entertainment center to hold my new tv... so in the end it turned out to be the best gift.