Christmas Parties

msdarkness

My Supper Club started with a Cookie Exchange - it was great fun! Everyone selected a cookie to make from scratch then we made up recipe cards for each person then shared few at a special Holiday Supper Club... afterwards we each had a nice batch to take home.

My family like to do $1 - $5 gift exchange which we usually have on Christmas Eve. It's a blast!...we spend hours laughing and "stealing" each other's gifts and enjoy the holidays with little expense. Often many of us buy extra gifts and everyone winds up with a few gifts by the end of the evening. I am waiting for the day when one of the many instant scratch-off or lotto tickets turn out to be thee ticket - what a Christmas that will be! :shock:

My family like to do $1 - $5 gift exchange which we usually have on Christmas Eve. It's a blast!...we spend hours laughing and "stealing" each other's gifts and enjoy the holidays with little expense. Often many of us buy extra gifts and everyone winds up with a few gifts by the end of the evening. I am waiting for the day when one of the many instant scratch-off or lotto tickets turn out to be thee ticket - what a Christmas that will be! :shock:

That sounds like alot of fun we may have to try that

I've been wanting to do a cookie exchange with the neighbors around me.

Everyone here hates to bake Lots and lots of different cookies, so that is just a great

idea to get lots of different ones, w/o the hassle and mess. :)

oh its wonderful...I have everyone bake 2 dozen and then you get to take home 2 dozen...I love christmas cookies but I cant cook them like I used to with my little one running around

we'll usually go to a 'White Elephant' party, where everyone brings a gift that's not a good gift. You usually find something around the house, in the basement, that you don't want anymore and wrap that up. It can be pretty funny seeing what some people come up with. Got an old breadmaker a couple years back...

• 3 weeks later...