Where will you be on Black Friday and will you have your GottaDeal shirt on? (merged)

bayhaysay

well anyone who doesn't already have a GD shirt (or who hasn't ordered one today) won't be wearing one on BF because they are now sold out!

of course you are free to make your own GD t-shirt. break out the fabric paint and the bedazzler and go for it :P

Anyone have any experience with BF in Athens? I live between Athens and Atlanta and I'm trying to make up my mind about which way to go. In Athens the stores are more spread out, but to head to the burbs of Atlanta may just be too crazy!!:eyepoppin

Well, Im gonna guess you are somewhere along 316? If so, your best bet to hit everything is Mall of GA, but talk about CRAZY!!!!!! Wow, lol. We drive to kennesaw every year, for some reason it isnt as crazy over there.

Anyone have any experience with BF in Athens? I live between Athens and Atlanta and I'm trying to make up my mind about which way to go. In Athens the stores are more spread out, but to head to the burbs of Atlanta may just be too crazy!!:eyepoppin

I've never really hung out in Athens other than going to UGA but I would head down into Atlanta because I would think they have more stores.

Yes, I'll be wearing my shirt for the few early hours that I'm out.

OMG, when I was miserable about getting up so early for work today.....on the ride here I was thinking it's so funny I was tired, crabby, and so miserable about going to work (I like my job, but I was up late and I'm so tired). Anyhow, I was thinking- 2 weeks from today- I'll of gotten less sleep after making Thanksgiving dinner for 12 and being up late-- and yet I'll be up w/ a smile on my face headed out that door.