Christmas Tree Lights... White or Colored????

jarerice

Both. we have 5 trees, the 3 smallest ones have while lights while the 2 larger ones, including the main tree in the living room have colored lights. we used colored lights on the stair case banister and around inside the kids bedroom. We use mostly white lights outside but do mix in some color lights too.

I like white. Last year I bought an artificial tree (wal mart) with colored lights already on it, and the stupid thing had pink, orange, green and blue. Who the heck wants pink in there along with the other colors? I could see pink and white, or blue and white --but not pink with all the others. I just didn't want to undo it all and take it back, otherwise I would have. Next time, I'll have to plug in the lights before I bend out all the branches...

All white and lots of them. Outside is all in white as well, a huge wreath in red lights hangs from the house. I also have red and white light up candy canes that goes across the front lawn. I also put red and white lights up in my holly berry tree. Sorry, this was suppose to be about my tree but I kind of got excited lol

Both!

My tree is covered in white lights!

The "kids" tree is covered in color lights!

I'm hoping to add a 3rd tree this year!

We do all white lights outside. Although, we have 'talked about' changing it up this year. But, I think we're going to stick with the white ones, like normal...