Vera Bradley Outlet Sale-Charlotte / Atlanta

disneynutangie

I just returnd from a Vera Bradley outlet sale here in Charlotte, NC and I was amazed at what all I got. It only runs until Saturday and then they head to Atlanta, GA. The had lots of stuff. When you get there they hand out a flyer with all the prices and types of bags, etc.

I got....

Black Weekender for $36.00 retail $147.00. These went fast!!!

Large Duffel Bermuda Blue for $38.00 retail $76.00. Many styles left.

Tote Capri Melon for $22.00 retail $44.00. Lots left

2 Zip ID Cases for $2.00 each retail $10.00 each in Carpi Melon and Bermuda Blue

Pet Collar in Peacock for $3.00 retail $15.00

Pet Leash in Peacock for $4.00 retail $17.00.

One worker said they were still unloading trucks.

I also heard someone say on the last day they will mark things down again.

From Vera Bradley's Website...

Atlanta, GA

Cobb Galleria Centre (cobbgalleria.com)

Thursday, September 13: 9 am - 8 pm

Friday, September 14: 9 am - 8 p.m

Saturday, September 15: 9 am - 4 pm

Happy Shopping! I racked up at their Fort Wayne, In outlet in May. I went back for a second time on the last day and nabbed a bunch of mini zip wallets for $3 each. I'm still giddy from that deal :D

Oh I got to drive back over there tomorrow. I heard people saying they would mark items down. Around what time did you go on the last day. I think the mini zip wallets were $12. 00 at the sale. When I go back I will bring the price she and post the information just in case someone needs it for Atlanta.

Oh yeah and I have my weekender bag full of stuff for our Disney vacation next month. I was dying to try it out.

They only have outlet sales in different cities twice a year I think. This time they are in Charlotte and Atlanta. They only last a few days too.

The big sale is in their HQ city of Fort Wayne, Indiana every spring. The Atlanta and Charlotte dates are new, they are trying out different cities to see how it goes elsewhere.

I went to the Fort Wayne sale (@ the COLISEUM) the first weekend in May this year. OMG - I purchased about $400 worth of merchandise for about $35-40. If you love Vera Bradley, ths is the place to be - 1st weekend in May. I saw ladies with van's full of merchandise. The sign read that you could only purchase up to $2,000 worth of merchandise at a time. Some ladies obviously went back in several times (I imagine to sell on Ebay). GREAT deals!

I heard someone say that they had a big sale in Indianapolis in November. I've heard about the one in Fort Wayne in May, but one in Indy before Christmas would be awesome! My 11yo DD recently discovered Vera Bradley so this would be perfect. Does anybody know if this is true???

I am also about 3 hours away in GA and will not be able to go to the Atlanta Vera outlet sale until Saturday. I'm very curious to know what I am missing also...anyone care to tell? I am a little hesitant about going Saturday because I am afraid that there will not be a selection left or that they will sell out - and it's such a long trip for me. I'll probably go anyway - I just can't stand the thought that I may miss out!!

Please - someone tell us what the Atlanta sale has. And if anyone has ever been to another outlet sale, is there still stuff available on Saturdays?

Thanks ya'll ( spoken like a true Southern lady ) LOL

Hi. I went today at 9:50 am and left at 11:30 am. I thought I would be in and out but there is a lot of merchandise and the check out lines are very long. There were a lot of people there so I imagine it will move quickly. Very glad I went when all the kids were in school. I heard from others in line that the zip id case, $2.00!, was sold out ..I was able to get 4 in the am. The pet carrier was marked down from 24 to 20 and so were the tshirts - down to 5. Many items were going quickly - the carriers, shirts, zip ids, ipods, straw tote. The microfiber items were going fast as well - brown and black. I am not sure what else as I left fairly early. There were non retired patterns that were of course gone by the time I got there 50min after opening but people checking out their stash had some of these patterns. Most popular and plentiful patterns were capri melon, pink elephants, peacock, citrus, some java blue left.

I may return and I'll be happy to post the new update then.

Jennifer

Just wondering if anyone else had info on the Atlanta sale. We are thinking of driving down tomorrow night and getting a room. It will be a five hour drive each way for us and we were just trying to get insight as to how it would be on Saturday. Thanks for any information.

I went last night at 7:00 p.m. There was oodles of things. The zip ids were sold out, but there were lots of other things. The workers were restocking some things while there, and said today that there would be different things out. They also said that on Saturday everything would be marked really cheap because they want to move it all. The flier says they are open 9-4 on Saturday or until supplies are gone. I got a little betsy for $28 and a zip around wallet for $9. There were lots of other things I wanted, but my friend and I are going back on Saturday to see if any of them are left. Some of the prices were really good, but others not so much. For example, I can't remember which bag it was, but it was retail price $90 and on sale for $60. Some were even less off than that. I can't wait to go back on Saturday! :D

I am planning on attending the show around 5pm so if i get home in time, I will post what I found. Does anyone know if this event is in the exhibit hall area and do you have to go thru the mall area to get to this area? Can you bring children?

I so wish there was a sale like this in the Northeast!!! I love my Vera's. I"m been dying to purchase one of the large duffel bags but haven't been able to justify the $80.00.

I wish there was a sale up our way, too. But the way I justify the price of the bags is I figure I save so much money on here and with my coupons and stuff, I can afford to buy one

:D

ok i went to the vera bradley show tonight. it was worth it. i still have my price list they gave out at the sale. so if anyone wants to know a price of something, let me know. i spent about $250 and this is what i got:

tennis racquet cover ---i paid $15

4 placements for $4 a piece

garment bag/hang up bag for $55

2 handbags for $29

2 hipster bag for $19

1 tictac tote for $34

3 eyeglass case for $5

2 mini zip wallets for $7 a piece

to some this may not seem like a good deal but when you see the retail price on the tags, you know you got a good deal. i did not own anything VB prior to going to this sale because basically it was too expensive. i would love to go back and get more things. some of the items in the price list have been reduced further. i got some great gifts. anyone contemplating going?? i would vote yes. they give you a large plastic bag to put all your findings in. and my husband toted some of my stuff. i did not take my purse..too much of a hassle. i would not take young children. they accept credit cards and cash.