Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert Dates

Great Dane Mom

It might depend on the venue on whether or not you can use ticketmaster. I know for our area, the presale last year and this year was thru LiveNation. When I went to Ticketmaster to get the seating chart, it said the event went on sale October 27th.

yep it was LiveNation for us as well:(

Thanks for all the suggestions! I checked Ticketmaster twice and it was a no go but I did get my tickets thru the email link about 30 minutes ago, shortly after my last post. :g_dance: I just couldn't post on here because I had to get uptown before the post office closed for lunch. DH and I are so excited about going this year. I hope it stands up to the great comments I have heard/read.

THIS YEAR is not cool,lol

I CAN CHOOSE ONE GOOD SEAT or if i want two seats i get SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE:confused: :(

oh well ill have fun, i ended up getting two seats in the ok section, good seats aren't as fun without someone to enjoy it

Oooo here is the TSO thread. We are going again this year as well. Kind of bummed that the last performance of the season is in Baltimore. Hopefully they won't be burned out by then. Yikes. Bought my tickets last week and this is the first year we will have floor seats! I'm stoked!

I've actually found that when Milwaukee is on the end of the tour, they've been looser and have a lot more fun...but that's the west group and you guys get the east group, so who knows. :g_shrug:

• 2 months later...
DH and I are going to see them tonight! I can't wait. I really hope they are as great as what I have heard. Just a question, how dressed up should we be? I'm planning to wear a black skirt with a pink top and DH is going to wear dress pants and a nice shirt, does this sould ok? I don't want to end up being over or under dressed.

DH and I are going to see them tonight! I can't wait. I really hope they are as great as what I have heard. Just a question, how dressed up should we be? I'm planning to wear a black skirt with a pink top and DH is going to wear dress pants and a nice shirt, does this sould ok? I don't want to end up being over or under dressed.

agreed with AndreaInNC:D

you should be fine

Did you have a great time? We found a mix of people some casual and some dressed up. We went and saw them for the first time in Biloxi last friday and they were awesome!!! We took the kids and just wore nice jeans and sweaters. We were comfy and had a wonderful time. We sat in the 4th row on the floor a little left of the centerstage:D - AWESOME!!! Hope you enjoyed the show!

Yes we had a great time! DH and I have decided to make going a yearly activity. Yeah there was a mix of clothing in Fort Wayne also. We sat in the ninth row on the floor left of centerstage. They certainly have some bright white lights!

We had so much fun that we also plan on making this a yearly thing:) Yep those white lights could be blinding - DH said next year he is going to bring his sunglasses:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say .. we went last night and again it was incredible. DD16 kicked herself for not bringing her cell phone to snap some pics .. can't wait until next year!

LOL - the band even gave the impression that they'll believe the new release when they see it in the stores.