I Collect ___????____ Christmas stuff!!!

jarerice

Gee another one I think that everyone is going to be just shocked about lmao... Disney stuff.

Same here - only Disney ornaments allowed on my tree! I do allow Peanuts and Rankin/Bass Christmas (Rudolph, etc) things in the house, but nothing else will fit on the tree..... :)

Nutcrackers!!!!! I just love them! :)

I have also started collecting Wizard of Oz ornaments. The last couple of years Hallmark has done some awesome ones. My collection is just beginning, but I'm hoping they keep that up for years to come! :)

I love both Nutcrackers and the Wizard of Oz. Both remind me of my DD19. This past Christmas was the first one that she wasn't living with us any longer and we also bought a house that was finally big enough for us. Twice the size of the last one. So I had room to decorate since we moved in the week of Thanksgiving. I bought a lot of Nutcrackers (I had a few ornament ones on the tree that had been DD's and I gave them to her for her tree, then cried when she left with them.) shhh... don't tell her....

Anyway, while strolling through walmart the day after Christmas, someone had either brought back or an employee found some stuff not put out earlier, I found the entire wizard of oz set in nutcrackers.... they are about 13 or 14 inches tall and cute as can be..... I can hardly wait to get those out again this year.

If you love both Nutcrackers and Wizard of Oz, you seriously need to look for these if Walmart has them again.

Snowmen, Santas (my dad played Santa from before my birth to a year or so before he died-Christmas is big in my family. He also sang well which is probably why I love music and CHristmas songs). I also love Nativities and Snowglobes. ANd I have no where to pack them up each year so we have Christmas snowglobes mixed with regular snowglobes year round. ANd snowglobe Nativity scenes-- double winner!!

I love both Nutcrackers and the Wizard of Oz. Both remind me of my DD19. This past Christmas was the first one that she wasn't living with us any longer and we also bought a house that was finally big enough for us. Twice the size of the last one. So I had room to decorate since we moved in the week of Thanksgiving. I bought a lot of Nutcrackers (I had a few ornament ones on the tree that had been DD's and I gave them to her for her tree, then cried when she left with them.) shhh... don't tell her....

Anyway, while strolling through walmart the day after Christmas, someone had either brought back or an employee found some stuff not put out earlier, I found the entire wizard of oz set in nutcrackers.... they are about 13 or 14 inches tall and cute as can be..... I can hardly wait to get those out again this year.

If you love both Nutcrackers and Wizard of Oz, you seriously need to look for these if Walmart has them again.

My mom actually found me a really neat set of these a few years ago at a year round Christmas store. If I had a place for them I would leave them out all year! :)

Guest JustMeDiana

Hallmark ornaments.

My mother started a tradition with her grandchildren. Every year at Thanksgiving all the grand kids get a wrapped Hallmark ornament. I had boys so my tree had baseball players, cars and boy stuff. My sister had the girls so her tree had Barbie and cute girl stuff. My mother passed away almost 5 years ago. My boys are now grown 23 & 24 and they have a nice collection of Hallmark ornaments on our tree. I be came a grand parent four years ago and started the same tradition. I just can't resist picking up a few for my self.

:holiday01

I collect Dept 56 North Pole Village. I also have the retired Dept 56 Disney houses. I am in our new house now and we are putting out the houses for display all year. Some will be in a curio, the others wil be on top of the kitchen cabinets behind glass (no dusting the snow on the houses). I can't wait. Many have been in their boxes and have not seen daylight for years.

My weakness is nativity scenes. Any size and style. I have glass, plastic, ceramic, wood, ornaments, table tops, floor displays, wall hangings, music boxes, almost anything you can imagine!

I have a pretty good santa collection going too. I just can't seem to resist that sweet old man!

My husband thinks I'm a Christmas-a-holic. What's wrong with that!?

• 2 weeks later...