Favorite Christmas Movie

jarerice

My tradition is to watch the premiere episode of Little House on the Prairie ( a great Christmas episode), I try to get the rest of my family to watch it w/ me, but they think it is boring! I watch almost anything on tv, however we only have 12 channels, so the choices are limited, love ABC family. I really want to see Smoky Mtn Christmas, but every time I order it from the library, I never get it until after Christmas, so I just cancel it. Maybe this year!

Christmas Vacation

Elf

Christmas with the Kranks

The Santa Clause

The Santa Clause 2

Home Alone

Home Alone 2

Rudolph

Frosty

A Christmas Carol

and I am sooo excited about Deck the Halls and The Santa Clause 3 coming out this year

And Polar Express...I forgot that one

Christmas Vacation

Home Alone 1 & 2

The Santa Clause 1 & 2

The Grinch

Polar Express

Elf

Jingle all the way ( I have lived that movie lol )

The Christmas Shoes ( on TV)

Christmas with the Kranks

A Christmas Story

Rudolph, Santa Claus is coming to town.....

A Christmas Story (I have it on DVD, DVD Special Edition and HD DVD)

The Santa Clause movies

Christmas Vacation

The Grinch

Elf

Polar Express

All the cartoons

I pretty much watch all Christmas shows. I have my Tivo setup with a Christmas Wishlist and have it record shows throughout the year.

My all time favorite has got to be National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

I can watch it any time of the year.

After that, I'd go with these:

Elf

Home Alone 1 & 2

Earnest Saves Christmas

The Grinch who stole Christmas (Cartoon version)

All the various stop-motion cartoons like Rudolph, and the Life and Adventures of Santa Claus, etc.

The classic cartoons like Frosty, Charlie Brown Christmas, The Disney Christmas cartoons,

I probably have too many favorites to list properly. :P

• 4 weeks later...

1. Christmas Vacation

2. Bad Santa

3. The Family Stone

4. Elf

5. The Polar Express

I have it real bad about Christmas Vacation. It's a running joke in our family that I must have switched at birth because I appear to be the long lost "love-child" of Clark Griswald and Martha Stewart!LOL My mother found a cute little stuffed squirrel a few years ago that goes in one of our trees evey year, I also have several othe items from that movie and I am always looking for more. The kids found me a copy of the soundtrack and I have every song memorized. I also watch several times during the year, anytime I need a little dose of Holiday Cheer!LOL

I like too many too pick just one I would have to say any christmas movie or tv show. my kids and I sit around during the holiday season and watch anything that has to do with christmas. My 4yr old is all ready watching frosty I'm lucky I have been able too get him to wait this long.

Guest Macrossmaster

1985's "Santa Claus the Movie". Overly commercial, but hey I went to the theater when I was a kid to see it with Mom. Still love that movie! Every time I see it, I get the craving for Coca-Cola and McDonalds. Product placement that still works after 20 years LOL...

After that, 1947's Miracle on 34th Street. They balance each other out I think.

:holiday07 We have a christmas box of movies that comes out Thanksgiving eve. and stays out until the New Year. I t includes a little of everything and they are all favorites.

Christmas vacation, All I want for Christmas, Elf, The Santa Clause series, A christmas story, Christmas Eve on Sesame Street ( a christmas eve tradition since my DD was 3 she's 20 now) Charlie brown Christmas, Polar express, Love actually (I love this) jingle all the way, i'll be home for christmas. A tape with assorted TV shows christmas episodes and so much more.

We sometimes bring the box out in the summer!!:holiday10