Can I get Black Friday deals online?

Brad

This varies on a store-by-store and item-by-item basis. There is no way to know in advance when, or if, a particular item will be available online at the BF price.

As we get closer to Black Friday, we will also have a single page listing each item we find that is available for ordering online at the Black Friday price. We will make sure you are aware of this, so as long as you keep coming back to the site, you won't miss anything.

Keep in mind that many of the items will not become available online until Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday itself.

If you have any questions about this issue, please reply to this thread :)

Please keep all replies directly related to this topic. Off-topic replies will be deleted.

• 1 year later...
don't some stores have on-line specials on thanksgiving and black friday. I know at circuit city last year I was able to get some great deals on-line, (same or in some cases better than BF?). BUT... I also know some of it was sold out, and I can't remember if it was thanksgiving or BF, and what time. Anyone have a better memory than i do? Can you tell us when the best time to get online for these deals are? (remembering timezones of course??)

Do you suppose that once you begin getting info on deals that will be online that it will be listed in the emails alerts or referenced in emails to link us over to the list?

We've already started the list of items you can order online:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Online

That list will be updated as often as possible, but much more frequently as BF gets closer and more items go online at the BF prices.

Oh thank you! Sorry for not seeing that. You guys are quick here! A really great job.

One last question (sorry to be bothersome), I'm guessing this means the items listed are only available on Black Friday, correct?

don't some stores have on-line specials on thanksgiving and black friday. I know at circuit city last year I was able to get some great deals on-line, (same or in some cases better than BF?). BUT... I also know some of it was sold out, and I can't remember if it was thanksgiving or BF, and what time. Anyone have a better memory than i do? Can you tell us when the best time to get online for these deals are? (remembering timezones of course??)

It was on Thanksgiving because I tried to get them. :razz: They were, of course, sold out! :(

Oh thank you! Sorry for not seeing that. You guys are quick here! A really great job.

One last question (sorry to be bothersome), I'm guessing this means the items listed are only available on Black Friday, correct?

The doorbusters are only available in-store, in the ads things that are marked Friday only are Friday only, and some items are available Friday & Saturday (while in stock, of course).

I've had a lot of problems navigating the more popular websites on Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. Be prepared to get very frustrated. A friend of mine was on Walmart.com at 5 a.m. and the site kept going down. She finally got through checkout and paid for her order. A few days later when she hadn't received a confirmation email she called them and found out her order never went through and they had no record of it. Everything she thought she had bought was sold out by then.