How can I help support GottaDeal?

Brad

How can I help support GottaDeal?

We're glad you asked :D We don't want your money, we don't accept donations, we don't have annoying pop-up ads.

If you appreciate what we are doing with GottaDeal, the best thing you can do is just spread the word. Tell your family, friends and co-workers about it, post a link on other sites (without spamming of course) - anything to let others know about the site.

Also, if you purchase items online through many of the links on the site and forum, you will also be helping us out at the same time, so keep that in mind. If you want to make sure we get credit, here is a list of stores we have relationships with.

If you have any questions about this, please reply to this thread :)

Please keep all replies directly related to this topic. Off-topic replies will be deleted.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So if someone posts alink on the deal forum and I click on it you will get credit? I want to make sure I'm doing it right so gottadeal gets the credit cause I LOVE this site!

Yep, that's how it works. Also, you can post deals you find and if Brad has an affiliation with the site, the site gets credit.

Another way to help the site is to digg the stories we post on the BF site which helps spread the word.

Sign up for an account at www.digg.com (if you don't already have one), and digg the stories on this page:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/LatestNews

What exactly is DIGG?

I signed up for it and DUGG all of the gottadeal stuff!

Also in my support for gottadeal, posted a link from my myspace page to here using one of the banners someone provided. I think the info on how to do that in posted in one of the stickys.

What exactly is DIGG?

I signed up for it and DUGG all of the gottadeal stuff!

digg is basically a popularity website. you submit an article to be "dug." the more "diggs" it gets the higher up it goes on the front page of digg, and more people are likely to click it and read it.