Any deals left at JC Pennies??

Julie=6

I'm in Jacksonville ZFlorida and went with my youngest daughter on Sunday and we did get some good deals. I can't remember whar deals others were speaking of, but we found lots of 40% off already reduced prices and it seems like everything that wasn't on clearance (to be reduced another 40%) was 50% off anyway. I was able to get her almost an entire week of tops and bottoms for a new job for less than a hundred bucks, and that includes the fact that young women her age layer the tops!

I went last night:

I got 2 packages of socks reg price 6.99 clearanced to 2.99 price paid 1.79 each!!!

2 pairs of Levi's jeans slim straight legged reg price $54 clearance 4.97 paid 2.98 each!!!

3 pairs different colors ANA jeans straight legged reg price $40 clearance 19.99 paid 11.99 each

2 pairs ANA jeans flared leg reg price $40 clearance 8.97 paid 5.38 each!!!

embellished tank top reg price 16.99 clearance 6.99 paid 4.19

Arizona Jeweled capris reg 26.99 clearance 12.99 paid 7.79

t-shirt reg price 16.99 clearance 6.99 paid 4.19

total with tax 69.74 my total savings was 319.52!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of jeans and t's in the jr's and womens dept and mens had a lot too....amazing!!!!!

In my experience with my local JCPenny's the do more markdowns but it is a slow process and then it is very picked over. It is a definite hit and miss with my local Penny's. I get the best deals on my DD's clothing because she is so tiny, wearing a Jrs 0 and sometimes a Jrs 1 and those are the sizes I seem the find the most of.

the one by my house doesn't have that much of sizes that I need left, but I found a pair of shoes last night (not clearance) and they didn't have them in my size so they called another one 1/2 hour away to hold them for me & when I went there today they had tons & tons of clearance left.

We went today. I got DS some of his school clothes there. I spent $43 but the receipt said we saved 137.00. I still need to get DS socks and tennis shoes, DD needs socks, a lunch box, and maybe 1 more dress if I can find one I like. DS did good sticking to the clearance racks throughout the mall. He even found a nice shirt from American Eagle for a little less than $7.

Just got back from JCP and I can't believe all the clothes. Wonder why the store is saturated with clothes? The buyers must have over-bought this year. Guess with gas prices people did not buy as much. How low could the clothing go?? Still lots of stuff for them to get rid of.

Hey do you know if JC Penney's can do a look up? I used my charge card for some things and now I can't find my receipt to take them back!!

Yes, the store can do a transaction look up. You do need to know the day, time and which register that you purchase your items at.

I spent $42 today and bought 6 seperates bathing suits.. (2 tops and 4 bottoms), 3 dresses that can be used for home coming dances this fall and a pair of Docker shorts... I saved $337... according to my rec't. Then I purchased 3 docker men's hats (2 straw and one like the Crocidlile hunter (God rest his sole) ... they came to a total of $14.35...

:gd_dollar :gd_dollar :gd_dollar I would say I hit the jackpot in Penny's today. :D

I'm going to another one tomorrow to see what they have ;)

Ran through my local JC Penny's to go into the mall and found some dearform super soft slippers reg. $18.00 down to $5.30 (the cashier told her friend working to go and get her a pair) and a sterling silver chain that I needed to put a charm on reg. $60.00 down to $7.xx, then I used an extra 15% off coupon. (Every little bit counts!) My total was $13. and change. SCORE!::yup:

Fouronskirt -

YES the Arrowhead Pennys. So much clearance stuff! I even found a pair of capris that I bought a couple of months ago that have since become one of my favorite things on the clearance racks. Needless to say, I grabbed a second pair just in case the first pair gets stained ripped or God only knows what :o

Get your butt down there!