$2 Disney Adventures Magazine Subscription

apurpleocean

Thanks for posting. I just signed up for 3 years for $6 -- can't beat that!

Was this for 3 years or for 3 monthly magazines? I thought when I ordered three I was getting the same 3 mags per month. Either way, 3 yrs for 6.00 is a great deal! :cheesy:

I researched this company and they seem reputable. I also found this code

We wanted to thank all of our newsletter subscribers by giving you a coupon for $10 off your next order of $50 or more. Use coupon code 10off during checkout to take advantage of this special offer.

I am not sure if it is expired, but if you are ordering alot, it is worth a try

• 2 months later...
I ordered 3 subscriptions from them on August 2nd and had not received any of them (at least 2 of them I should have received one by now according to their time frames). I sent 2 messages thru their website with no response. I found an email on my Paypal receipt and emailed them asking about my subscriptions. They refunded my money thru Paypal without any reason as to why I never received them. The email I used was [email protected]. I hope this may help some of you that have not received anything yet.

FYI, I just read on another subscription site that Disney Adventures is ceasing publication with the November 2007 issue. I don't know how true this is but I though I would post anyway.

I did hear that they were stopping it, but did not hear a date as to when. It's been a few months since I heard that.

FYI, I just read on another subscription site that Disney Adventures is ceasing publication with the November 2007 issue. I don't know how true this is but I though I would post anyway.

Just a heads up about Disney Adventure Magazine...

I ordered this back in June from BestDealMagazines.com.

I contacted them yesterday about it. They emailed me back stating that the publisher is ceasing publication and I would not be getting it.

They gave me a credit towards another magazine.

So if you ordered from wholesalesubscriptions.com you had better contact the company for a refund or credit, because it sounds like you will not be getting it.