Black Friday Are You Ready? / Countdown

queenki

I am more than ready. I honestly sign on everyday hoping to see a new ad (even though it is too early, I still hope that I will be surprised) - Can't wait until BF

I look many times each day HOPING to see BB or WM.. I know its early yet but dang Im going crazy here waiting

I am not ready yet!!! Usually, I am so excited and rearing to go. This year, we have had a few obstacles come up. There have been some question on the stability of my job (we will know 11/11), and we had to take an emergency trip across the country (each taking a week w/o pay). DH had a job interview yesterday for a new company, so he took off, and now DD is sick, so I had to stay with her today.

I just haven't had time to be excited, and frankly, if it keeps up this way, I'll be broke!!!

I’d have to say that I’m not ready yet. The calendar just turned to November, and I’m just now making my first visit to GottaDeal of this season. It’ll take a couple of weeks yet for me to really get ramped up.

By that time, several ads should have leaked out. So unlike the rest of you BF addicts, I’ll only have about 10 days of anticipation to sweat out.

I am definately ready. I started early and went to TRU last night. I had previously bought 2 nintendo DS's when they had the 20 gift card promo, so I ended up getting a 34.00 matchbox toy and three video games for 38.00 after I used the two gift cards, plus the MCDs bucks, and a five dollar off coupon, then I got the 10.00 gift card back for spending 75 dollars. This totally put me in the mood for BF, and now I can't wait for it to get here. Only a few more weeks....and in the meantime I am waiting no so patiently for the rest of the ad scans to come out. The anticipation is killing me;)

I’d have to say that I’m not ready yet. The calendar just turned to November, and I’m just now making my first visit to GottaDeal of this season. It’ll take a couple of weeks yet for me to really get ramped up.

By that time, several ads should have leaked out. So unlike the rest of you BF addicts, I’ll only have about 10 days of anticipation to sweat out.

Don't worry I think we have had enough excitement here to make up for you not checking in before.:eyepoppin

Darla

I am soooo ready for Black Friday, just for the fun of it all. My supervisor knew in January that I was taking the day off for it. :D I honestly can't say what I'm looking to get yet though. The kids haven't really given me a clue about what they want yet. I keep asking and just get the shrug. I'll figure it out by than hopefully! The younger two, who share a room, have asked for cable to be hooked into their room, told them I'd put it on their list for Santa. Maybe I'll pick up a new tv for them. They have one of our ancient ones that has their DVD player and Super NES hooked into it.

This is truly the start of the holiday season. My wife and I have done BF seriously for maybe 5-6 years now. She loves to wait for the ads and look at them all thanksgiving day. I love coming here to GottaDeal and planning out every little detail and ranking which stores are most important and having an entire gameplan for BF. It's really a blast, we love the deals and how it gets you in the holiday mood.