Kmart baby furniture

shay_n_sc

I am not sure if you can put clearance items on layaway. If they do, it may be a good idea to get as many of this collection as you want while they still have it. My DD put an armoire and crib on layaway (at full price) and now the changing table has been clearanced out and we can't find one anywhere. She should have put all the pieces on layaway at the same time. Oh well.

I found the bed last night for 102, but can't find the bed rails or dresser anywhere. I have called every Kmart within an hour of me and drove to one that said they had them only to find out they meant the bed, not the rails. If anyone sees the rails or dresser anywhere, please post it! Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

I found the bed last night for 102, but can't find the bed rails or dresser anywhere. I have called every Kmart within an hour of me and drove to one that said they had them only to find out they meant the bed, not the rails. If anyone sees the rails or dresser anywhere, please post it! Thanks!!

If you're talking about the Logan bed rails, I saw them in Michigan Thursday night. I didn't scan them or anything for the prices but I did think of this post. I believe that they also had the dresser.