Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Kmart baby furniture

8 replies to this topic

#1 shay_n_sc  OFFLINE  

shay_n_sc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted May 22, 2007 - 1:14 pm

Kmart is clearancing the Logan collection of baby furniture. My store only had the armoire left but they come in two colors captain blue and toffee. Internet price is still listed at $179 but in store its $57.

#2 Mommy2Four  OFFLINE  

Mommy2Four

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted May 22, 2007 - 9:39 pm

I'm going to pass this on, thanks for posting
:book: :loli:

#3 sherril  OFFLINE  

sherril

GD addict

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,137 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted May 23, 2007 - 4:31 am

Thanks I will have to run up there and see what they have, do they allow you to put clearence on layaway, I know Walmart didnt let you when they had their layaway.

#4 shay_n_sc  OFFLINE  

shay_n_sc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted May 23, 2007 - 9:46 am

I am not sure if you can put clearance items on layaway. If they do, it may be a good idea to get as many of this collection as you want while they still have it. My DD put an armoire and crib on layaway (at full price) and now the changing table has been clearanced out and we can't find one anywhere. She should have put all the pieces on layaway at the same time. Oh well.

#5 lalam  OFFLINE  

lalam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted May 23, 2007 - 12:47 pm

I found the bed last night for 102, but can't find the bed rails or dresser anywhere. I have called every Kmart within an hour of me and drove to one that said they had them only to find out they meant the bed, not the rails. If anyone sees the rails or dresser anywhere, please post it! Thanks!!

#6 lilquiet  OFFLINE  

lilquiet

• 2,732 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted May 24, 2007 - 3:16 am

No such luck at my kmart. :(

#7 kmagenta  OFFLINE  

kmagenta

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Jun 8, 2007 - 1:36 am

I found the bed last night for 102, but can't find the bed rails or dresser anywhere. I have called every Kmart within an hour of me and drove to one that said they had them only to find out they meant the bed, not the rails. If anyone sees the rails or dresser anywhere, please post it! Thanks!!

If you're talking about the Logan bed rails, I saw them in Michigan Thursday night. I didn't scan them or anything for the prices but I did think of this post. I believe that they also had the dresser.

#8 dmmiller  OFFLINE  

dmmiller

• 7,087 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jun 8, 2007 - 3:24 am

thanks.. I just let me Brother and SIL know. They are expecting in August. :)

#9 justlisa27  OFFLINE  

justlisa27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Jun 8, 2007 - 9:30 am

Thanks I will have to run up there and see what they have, do they allow you to put clearence on layaway, I know Walmart didnt let you when they had their layaway.

Kmart does let you layaway clearance items :yup:

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users