Six Flags tickets (season passes) possible great deal... need input

I've been seeing a commercial for Six Flags season passes for 44.95. Each pass comes with 6 guest passes to be used on certain days.

I can't get the website to load very well, and I can't find where passes are 44.95. I know there has to be a catch to this, because that means I could take the entire family twice for less than $50.

Does anyone know how this works? Is there only one guest pass redemable per season pass per visit? Are they only valid on a Tuesday from 7 am to 8 am, or some other catch like that?

My son works at Six Flags, he had told me about the price at the beginning of the season. Its an "early bird" price from what I understand. I do believe that the promotion ends soon though. Also I think that the Coke cans have a coupon on them for an amount off the purchase of a season pass. I seem to recall the coke rewards website having coupons you could print as well. Hope this helped.

I've been seeing a commercial for Six Flags season passes for 44.95. Each pass comes with 6 guest passes to be used on certain days.

I can't get the website to load very well, and I can't find where passes are 44.95. I know there has to be a catch to this, because that means I could take the entire family twice for less than $50.

Does anyone know how this works? Is there only one guest pass redemable per season pass per visit? Are they only valid on a Tuesday from 7 am to 8 am, or some other catch like that?

What is the website link or promo code?

The pass is for one person who may go whenever the pass allows (sometimes they do not allow a pass or a certain pass on holidays and such) ... the guest passes are used with the season pass holder ... for example ... wife has pass ... hubby goes in with the wife and guest pass ... then child goes with another guest pass .... now as for allowing only one guest pass at a time for each season pass holder ... that I do not know ...

One thing to check on ... make sure that the guest passes are usuable on days that you wish to use them ... select days could be Tuesdays in October ...

usually the passes are per person - not a family - and they take your picture for it.

--- Just looked at the site, and they have a deal for a 4-pack of seasons passes...

They take a picture for the guest passes? With our passes to Silver Dollar City, you get 1 guest pass with each season ticket. With these, you get 6. I didn't know if you had to visit 6 times in order to use them all, or if you could take more than one guest at a time.

They take a picture for the guest passes? With our passes to Silver Dollar City, you get 1 guest pass with each season ticket. With these, you get 6. I didn't know if you had to visit 6 times in order to use them all, or if you could take more than one guest at a time.

No, they take pics for the Seasons passes. sorry.

My DS works at the park, he is sitting here reading this and here is what I am being told... In the season pass coupon books there are "bring a friend free" coupons. Using my family as the example I'll try to explain this as best I can. We have 7 family members which means I could use 7 of the "bring a friend" coupons. 1 guest free for each season pass holder. This can only be done once per day per season pass. Also there are certain days that the coupons cannot be used however for our park the restricted days are for "buyouts". These are days that the park is "rented" for a major company for an employee only day. Depending upon your family size and how often you plan on visiting this may work out well for you. I could buy 3 season passes and use 3 of the coupons and my whole family could go for the price of the 3 season passes which would still be cheaper than paying for 6 daily admissions.

Here is a breakdown of the coupons and their restrictions but remember this is for the Jackson, NJ park. Yours may be different but at least you get an idea. Oh, one more thing, you will get a coupon book with each pass purchased.

BRING A FRIEND COUPONS:

There are TWO bring a friend free coupons anyday before June 30th, 2007

There is ONE each bring a friend free coupon for mother's day and father's day

There is ONE bring a friend free coupon to any OTHER Six Flags park

There is ONE bring a friend free coupon for select days(weekends) in September

There are TWO bring a friend for $15 coupons, one expires May 31, 2007 the other June 30, 2007

There are TWO bring a friend for $20 coupons, one for the month of July, the other for the month of August

There are TWO bring a friend for $15 coupons for September; each have varying dates during the month(2nd one only Sept 29,30 / Oct 6,7)

There are TWO save half price to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor visit

This is the second year I have bought passes, Dont forget you have to buy a pass for parking too, but we go at least once a week so it wayyy pays for itself. I pack a cooler and we peanut butter and jelly it in the parking lot. LOL

for my teenagers it is well worth it and I bring a book and catch the rays while they ride the rides.

This one I'm not 100% sure about. Last year they offered a "3-park pass" which was priced higher than the theme park pass. I'm not sure if they are offering that again this year but I would think they are.

Six Flags St.Louis includes Hurricane Harbor in the season ticket price but it does not include the water parks at the other Six Flags that you may visit with the St. Louis season pass. Hope this helps. I have been a season pass holder for a few years now.

Well we go with the school Friday. I am going to upgrade my chaperone ticket and both the kids tickets to outer area season passes. The school paid like 22 a piece for each of our tickets (TAKS special) so if they only give me credit for the amount we paid I will be paying around 30 each after taxes for each pass. If they give me full ticket credit I will be doing a dance all the way to get my picture taken lol.

In San Antonio for Fiesta Texas, the $44.95 price is per person IF you purchase a 4-person family pack. Otherwise the price is at last check was I think $69.95 if you only want one pass. If you work for DOD on a govt installation, you can get discount tickets and passes at MWR. As far as the water park - in San Antonio it is part of the park and there is no additional charge for that.

Well we go with the school Friday. I am going to upgrade my chaperone ticket and both the kids tickets to outer area season passes. The school paid like 22 a piece for each of our tickets (TAKS special) so if they only give me credit for the amount we paid I will be paying around 30 each after taxes for each pass. If they give me full ticket credit I will be doing a dance all the way to get my picture taken lol.

I think when you get discount tickets through schools like that - the park does not let you apply that cost to a season pass - because of the discounts.

We are going to the six flags in San Antonio, and it sounds like the water park is part of the entire park and not a seperate price. Any clue on this????

It definitely is part of the park and there is no additional charge. They do occasionally stop people from entering the water park when it reaches capacity - usually happens middle of the day on the weekends when it happens - or on holidays.

Well.... I found b1g1 tickets for sixflagsfeista texas and a promo code for sea world tickets. So I am glad to hear the water park is includeded for San Antonio. We will be going during the middle of the week so shouldnt be too big of a deal. Does anyone know when schools are out in Tx?