5 people stealing from KBtoys

motoXmom

I about fell over when I seen 4 Women and 1 Man stealing from KB the other night when we were there. They had brought in a couple of those big bags with the twine type handles. Opened them up and just started LOADING them up. A couple of them just gave me a nasty look threw more stuff in and took off. I tried to look for an employee or someone and most of them were in the back room bitching about having to work!! I couldn't believe how blatant they were about it packing stuff in the bags . Made me sick to see it and there was nothing I could do. They were very well dressed, hair done perfectly etc. in other words nothing I could see that they were that desperate for toys for their children. When I got to the register I told the cashier and she told me that there Were quite a few employees in the back room but they would rather gripe about having to work instead of walking the floors. She would let her manage know and thanked me for bringing it to her attention. She said maybe now the Manage will see what she has been talking about with these employees and them doing nothing!

Guest Luckycharm
Don't they have cameras there? Dayum that is BLATENT! Reminds me of when I worked at Target as a teen many moons ago and this lady would come in NOT pregnant and Leave PREGNANT! She was stuffing drapes up her dress at one store and returning them to another one to get the cash back!

I look around for any cameras after the fact, but I think since they're going out of business they were gone. In some of the corners it looked like they were there at one time but removed. Yes they were VERY blatent about it. I think that is what made me so sick. They really could give a sh!t that I seen them and they KNEW I knew exactly what they were doing. The look they gave me was not an OH Crap look either... it was a go to H3LL look. Some people :curse::curse:

i used to work at circuit city. we saw a little gaggle of teenagers one day, so one of the other CSR's (i worked upfront in customer service) started discreetly tailing them.

she must have been distracted by another customer or something because then i see two teenage boys, walking up to the front, one with an xbox in each hand, the other with a ps2 in each hand, security tags still attached. i see them heading towards the door and i'm like "guys you have to come over here to get those taken off" and they BOLT for the exit.

two guys take off after them (we're not supposed to take off after anyone, ever) and manage to get the xboxes back, but the ps2's were gone. i called the manager on duty up to the front to let her know.

idiots. THAT'S BLATANT.

They were very well dressed, hair done perfectly etc. in other words nothing I could see that they were that desperate for toys for their children.

Maybe they dressed well to attract less attention to themselves... they probably stole the clothes too. :)

When I worked for Belk it was strange how they would approach stealing. There was a teenager and her mom that would come in often. Very very well dressed people. Well it seems as though the teenage girl would steal stuff just about everytime they went in. It was often jewelry. Several of the csr's saw her steal several times. But according to management they couldn't do anything unless the plain clothed security guard saw her do it or they had it on camera.They eventually started tailing her in the store and caught her with a pair of guess jeans. The mother didn't know her daughter was doing it.

Another instance... at the jewelry counters at Belk they would leave the indivdual keys in each of the counter locks. They locked it. But instead of having a set of keys one person carried they had the keys in each lock. Well one day a guy came in reached behind the counter, unlocked it, and stole a whole bunch of jewelry. He was gone before anyone noticed. I think they keep the keys on a ring now lol