Free S/H & no Tax on Dysons

slcahill

I've had my eye on a Dyson for a while now. We've asked for cash as gifts from parents to go toward one. Happened to be in Sear's last night and they had 4 models side by side (including 2 of the DC14 models). The attachments for the DC14 seem to be SO MUCH more conveniently located and easier to use. Right now we're (actually "I'm" - haven't quite convinced hubby to spend this much on a vac) leaning toward the DC14 Animal model.

Anyone out there have any experience and/or input?

I totally forgot this. When I bought ours, it came with a book where you could buy the extra attachments (like the animal powered rotating brush). I think it would be cheaper to buy a basic model and then buy the attachments seperately. If I remember correctly, the rotating attachment is $30.00, which is a lot cheaper than the difference between the basic and the animal.

Holy cow $549

Actually that is more than half the price LESS a friend of mine paid for a Kirby from a local girl selling them. She is still paying it off and that was a year and a half ago! I think she hit closer to $1200 for hers. I tried to tell her she was nuts but she wouldn't listen at the time, now she wishes she would have listened! LOL

Actually that is more than half the price LESS a friend of mine paid for a Kirby from a local girl selling them. She is still paying it off and that was a year and a half ago! I think she hit closer to $1200 for hers. I tried to tell her she was nuts but she wouldn't listen at the time, now she wishes she would have listened! LOL

I would NEVER pay that much for a Kirby.

The Dysons are awesome and are probably worth $549 but it's still a lot of money.