Are you done with Christmas shopping?

Rebirth

I thought I was done, but now my 3-year-old is insisting that the ONLY thing he wants Santa to bring is Batman. He's been saying this for a few days now. I know he will enjoy all his gifts, but he can't NOT get the only thing he wants from Santa, can he? He asked Santa at the mall for it and everything. So I may have to go out and get a small Batman action figure.

Other than that, I'm done. The last box (of gifts for family back home) was mailed out on Saturday.

I thought I was done, but now my 3-year-old is insisting that the ONLY thing he wants Santa to bring is Batman. He's been saying this for a few days now. I know he will enjoy all his gifts, but he can't NOT get the only thing he wants from Santa, can he? He asked Santa at the mall for it and everything. So I may have to go out and get a small Batman action figure.

Other than that, I'm done. The last box (of gifts for family back home) was mailed out on Saturday.

The KBToys that is going out of business here has them for 50% off. We went to the Mall last night and I believe they were $2.50-$3.50 for the action figures with accessories. We bought more toys for the Toys for Tots! I just couldn't resist . Only spent $25.00 and got 2 more bags of toys for them! Yahoo!!!

I've finished all of my shopping now, except for World of warcraft--I thought it would be easy to find--It's not--none of the store's I've been in has it--I've been to 2 Wal Marts, 2 Targets, Best buy, EB, and circuit City. I guess I'll just have to get him something else. He doesn't need it anyway, He play EQ2, and FFXI, so we really don't need another online game.

Update...I am now totally 100% done! And everything is wrapped and ready to go, too. I am going to have so much closet space after Christmas I'm not going to know what to do, LOL. My closet has no room for clothes right now, it's packed so full of presents. It's going to be nice when I can put the gifts under the tree as we get them...but the kids have to be older for that to work.

And motoXmom, wow, great deal! Our KB is not going out of business, so no great sales. Walmart was totally out of batman figures, weird...didn't really think they were all that popular. Wound up getting it at Target, full price...blech. He better be happy. LOL.