Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The Target in Penfield and Webster New York both went 75% today but our Eastview store is still 50%. Now I will have to go out again tomorrow at 8am.:gdcar: Can help my self. I just love a sale!

Oh yea, the insect r/c toy was 79.00 now 19.00, most barbie stuff 75% and don't forget the pet isle , I got my sweetie lots of dog treats for 75% off. Happy dog :gddogwoot:

My Target was 75% off today and I scored a lot of great deals. I got a 7foot prelit Christmas tree for $22 and I got several packs of the scotch pop up tape refills for $.37 each. I also got some red box gifts for 75% off. There was still a lot of Christmas left at this Target.:)

75% off in Orlando!

After seeing that some people were getting 75% off this morning I called the Super Target by the Millenia Mall in Orlando and was told YES! I rushed down there (had to be back in an hour to meet up with friends at Disney) and spent over $80!

I bought two cranberry wreaths, 4 cranberry garlands, cards, a couple ornaments (undated baby's 1st Xmas ones to tie on baby shower gifts!), hot fudge/chocolate/chocolate mint/caramel sauces, tags, paper, tissue, and ribbon. I also bought a Disney Princess game for $6 -50% off (toys clearance was very limited.)

I really wanted to buy one of the $89 polar bears for outside by had no room in my cart and was already running late. I'll try again tomorrow.

Happy New Years, Everyone! DH and I will be watching an Entourage marathon and drinking champagne after we put our daughter down to sleep. ;)

I sure hope there's some stuff left when I finally manage to get there. We've had crappy weather the last few days, right now there is about an inch of ice on most roads.

In particular, any train/Thomas sets being found? I'm not worried about stuff like wrapping paper or anything.

Here in alabama both 45 minutes away are 75% off. I scored with those hershey kissables and made 6 cents per bag ( 6 bags ) with their coupon of 75 cents off and they rang up 69cents each and I had a coupon for each bag.

Lg. 4 pack ziplock storage bags 1.24

present shaped stocking holders 1.25

pedi cure sets 3.74

3 pack sport balls .99

polar bear with silver "holiday 2006" charm 2.49

lighted santa 1.99

lighted snowman 1.99

swag bow (lighted) 3.24

cake mix .24

frosting .33

turtle wax holiday car care set 3.74

pet stocking loaded with toys 3.74

holiday tissue .24

gift boxes .49

plus a few other items I can't figure out what they were on the list, I'll have to go check. Going back at 90% off to see if anything left that didn't make it out today.

one more thing that some may need or want,

they had the green, red, green/white, green/white/red braided rugs for .99 each. They weren't put with the holiday items but had the snow flakes on the tag so of course I scanned. Also a huge pack of wash cloths for .99 also but I don't care for that kind and if I buy them just for cleaning up messes or the car, someone will mix them with my good wash clothes. Happy hunting

My Target here in Florida had 75% off too! I bought some Christmas stuff I didn't really need, I'm curious though, we have very few toys on clearence, last year there was much more, is everybody finding the same thing? Or do other Targets have lots of clearence toys? I wasn't sure if it would be worth driving farther away to a super Target to get toys for a January birthday.

hit the greatlands Target at gateway center Mall in Everett,MA

75% off TONS of stuff left,in fact they had people bringing more carts of stuff over.

scored a ton of Jack Daniels holiday coffee sets,archer farms nut sets in plain silver decorative containers,sweet vanilla jar candles with silver lids,just cut off the red bows and they're perfect,a ton of hickory farms gift sets,clorox wipes holiday 2 packs,couple sets of 6 clear glass tumblers, a silver bowl and vase.

2 employees recognized me and told me where they'd seen stashes of clorox wipes and such:)

btw,the Jack Daniels holiday coffee is very nice,just brewed a pot of traditional eggnog coffee,smelled wonderful,tastes strong,robust

2 pounds for $3 and change,not too bad:)

I hit Target this am too! I got the Method dishsoap (peppermint, cranberry and pear) for 62 cents, and the all purpose counter cleaner for 62 cents and the plug ins for $1.99. Those and the glade candles were on an endcap but no sign of clearance or sale. Most people didnt even go to that end of the store. I got my MIL lots of wreaths for crafts she wanted. I got those dish sets (set of 16) for $2.50. Oh yeah, I got a Polly Pocket for $1.24 since she was a snowflake one and I got those playground balls 2pk for $1.25... we live on a river so the kids do lose lots of balls over the fence and into the river

Steph

Thanks Linda! I bough lots of Hickory Farms & way too much candy. I should know better than to go shopping when I'm hungry. Happy in Ohio! Just wish I knew about the clorox wipes, missed that one. FYI, my daughter went to a store 5 miles away and found all different items there.

75%! East York Target.

I am so happy they had the fiber optic train left! It was only $7.49! I got the fiber optic Santa ($7.49), a silver Fiber Optic tree ($4.99) and a fancy tree skirt ($9.99). Also, some candy, a few greeting cards, holiday socks for $0.99, and a 12 pack of washcloths for $0.99 too. And they had one of the method Cranberry plug-ins, so I grabbed it too for $1.99.

I wish I could have convinced hubby to visit the White Marsh store yesterday when we were down there. Although, the Timonium store was still 50%, they had more wrapping paper and ornaments than either of the stores here. I may have to check them out next week to see if they have any left when it goes lower!

Hey shoppers! For all the other expectant moms out there-I think the big baby clearance has begun!! We were in Chesterfield (st. louis) for the weekend and the Target there had tons of great stuff marked down for babies-I saw the ocean wonders swing (full size-30% off), several strollers, and three different pack-n-plays (woo hoo for me-have been sitting on a giftcard forever to start baby shopping). I only checked prices on the pack-n-plays. They had an eddie bauer one for 90.xx that had the bassinet and changing table, a graco one for 48.xx with just the bassinett and mobile and a very cute evenflo with bassinett and nightlight/sounds for 48.xx-that's the one I snatched up!) They also had tons of clothes (probably 8-9 racks), but it was late and I was pooped from a long day at the Magic House with my 2 year old. I'm back home now (springfield, mo) and heading out to see what our target has in the baby section-will report any new finds!!

Warrington, PA target is 75% off this morning...

I am so excited, I got up at 8:00 called them at 8:15 and out the door LOL...

It been raining all morning here so maybe that why the target was empty when we got there...

Got the washclothes for .99 (they had lots of solid colors, not only XMAS colors)

Light green floor mat .99

2 Mini Care Bears @ .74 each

2 Kelly Dolls @1.24 each

The $119 box of ormants for $29 (that is a gift for a friends)

Some candles @ 1.99 each

Dora and Diego Figures @ .74 each

Tree Topper for 2.99

Glass balls for 1.49

Some other items like sprays and sprinkles for cupcakes Got stuff for some gifts...

The biggest score of all was 2 Paris Hilton Perfume sets (in the perfume aisle, not in the XMAS aisle) for 7.49 each... (got one sister birthday tomorrow and one in may)... Nothing XMAS about them other than a pink and silver box (but they wont even know LOL)...

It pays to scan the items, thanks to you guys ...

Tons of wrapping paper and sets left, just didn't see anything I really wanted... :eyepoppin