Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I may be wrong, but haven't some of you been at a store late in the day and prices changed. I don't mean weekly markdown stuff but holiday stuff. There's something I really want at one of the ST's and I have to work tomorrow so there's no way it'll be there tomorrow. I was hoping...maybe (very wishful thinking) that maybe if I went late before they close then possibly the prices may have changed. Has this happened to anyone??

I have experienced it mid-day, and someone else mentioned it happening last night, so I'd go and check.

I may be wrong, but haven't some of you been at a store late in the day and prices changed. I don't mean weekly markdown stuff but holiday stuff. There's something I really want at one of the ST's and I have to work tomorrow so there's no way it'll be there tomorrow. I was hoping...maybe (very wishful thinking) that maybe if I went late before they close then possibly the prices may have changed. Has this happened to anyone??

That has never happened to me. I know that others on the board have had it happen, but my experience has been that every holiday clearance changes over first thing when the store opens... at least in the KC area. Maybe someone else knows differently though??? And, it doesn't mean it couldn't happen for the first time either!!

Good luck. I hope you get what you are after:)

That has never happened to me. I know that others on the board have had it happen, but my experience has been that every holiday clearance changes over first thing when the store opens... at least in the KC area. Maybe someone else knows differently though??? And, it doesn't mean it couldn't happen for the first time either!!

Good luck. I hope you get what you are after:)

Ours has never changed mid day, thank god, its hard enough figuring out their schedule without wondering if mid day it might change

75% here in NM. Here's what I found:

Armoral gift set $6.24

2 Boxes of Gift Wrap (with ribbons, bows) $3.24 each

Smores Gift Set (in like a paint can) $3.74

2 Digital picture ornaments $7.50 each

2 pk. of handtowels $1.24

A set of fleece boys pajamas (sports theme not X-mas at all just had the red bow on them) $3.74

2 pk. boys fleece pajama bottoms $3.74

Hello Kitty ornament $1.24

2 Barbie ornaments $1.24 each

A pk of Star Wars ornaments $2.49

A 4 pk of red drink tumblers $0.49

A small Dora see and say $1.24

2 bags of M&M's $0.69

5 pc. corkscrew set $2.49

Electronic Bar-b-que fork $2.50

4 cabbage patch kids (in the toy isle) $2.49

Full size flannel sheet set $4.99

Ornament set $4.72

I got all of this for the full price of just the digital ornaments!!!!! They had tons left (around 8 isles), but it seemed to be going fast.

Ours has never changed mid day, thank god, its hard enough figuring out their schedule without wondering if mid day it might change

I agree...I'm glad ours does not change mid-day.It was hard enough for me to go 3 days in a row. Ours went 75% off this morning...I spent $68.00!!!:eek:

So I was looking at my receipt from Target and realized something has horribly went wrong

I purchase the holiday plastic clear cups. I assumed they are 75% off.

My receipt says I purchased 3 @ 6.99. Doesn't that seem horribly wrong. This means a package of cups would of been like 28 bucks. I would assume this was suppose to be 75% off.

I can return this right? Or will they take the 75% off of it?

You should be able to return them and get a refund of the amoun t you paid. I picked up some of those cups and just checked and they rang up $6.99 and I put them back. The guy said they were in the wrong area and I already had enough stuff...

You should be able to return them and get a refund of the amoun t you paid. I picked up some of those cups and just checked and they rang up $6.99 and I put them back. The guy said they were in the wrong area and I already had enough stuff...

You guys are awesome!

I went back and looked at the cups. They have a solid green band around the top of the cup. I assumed they were xmas since they were in 2 seperate spots in clearance. Turns out when I really looked at them - they had footballs in them. I guess someone had picked them up from the football display stuff and set them in the xmas stuff.

I took them back with no problem. The employee jokingly said "yeah $6.99 is kind of expensive for cups!" And I was thinking "you think!"

Anyone seen any NJ or NYC Targets go on 75%? Thanks! Happy New Year!

The Clark NJ Target went 75% off today. Not sure if the other ones near me did (Union & Watchung). Very, very picked over. Did manage to get a digital bbq fork, part of a birthday gift for my brother for 75% and lots of the Dixie snowflake plates at .62 each. Not much left in the way of decorations. Still tons of candy.

Okay, so in KC.... the Olathe Super Target and Shawnee Mission Super Target DID NOT go to 75% today? These stores were for sure 75% TODAY: Stanly, State Line Super, Ward Pkwy, OP Super (119th and Metcalf), Mission (Shawnee Miss Pkwy and Metcalf), and Oak Park. I just figured everyone went today in KC. GUESS NOT! More shopping tomorrow maybe?!

Does anyone know if the Speedway store went to 75% today?

I just got home from KC. The speedway Target (Legends) was 75% off. Oak Park Mall Target was 75% off. The Target by Metcalf and Broadmoor was also 75% off. They still had quite a few things. Thanks KC poeple for posting about which stores were 75% off. I got everything I was wanting! :)

The Hasbro "Express" games are 75% off too (in the OC anyway) - making them $2.50. One of my Targets had them in with the Christmas clearance, but the others had them in with the games with no markings on them at all. They are Scrabble Express - 087101520 - Sorry Express - 087101523 - and Monopoly Express - 087101519.

Guest quigonatr
Just wanting to see who on here is from Florida & where they are located.... I am about 30 minutes from Tampa in New Port Richey! Just wondering if I have any neighbors out there! My store was awesome today & I almost went to a 2nd location, but ran out of time!

Clearance toys were 50% off today. It seemed like every toy had a clearance sticker and their were just tons of toys. It looked like they were trying to get them all together, but the end caps were stuffed and they had 1 full isle that was mixed with clearance from Barbie to Spiderman. All the rest of the clearance was just in their regular places.

went back to Target for the 3rd time today-

4 Polly Pockets (just put on the shelves) with coupons=freex4

2 Glade flameless candles marked down to 6.24(used all coupons BOBO/3.00)= 24 cents for 2

2 Whitmans boxed candy(after 2.00 coupons)=free

2 bags Hersheys kisses (used target .50 coupons) =19 cents each

and 1 Tanita body scale (gonna need after all the candy)

I finally had a chance to get out of the house and go, since the kids had the flu and passing it on too each other. Everything was pretty much wiped out, a few lights sets left, wrapping paper and christmas trees. I literally walked up and down and around the store and then someone must have put a outdoor lighted snowman down in the aisle and of course I grab it for $14.99 (reg. $59.99). I also grab a few things of wrapping paper - I may wait to see what is left at 90%. I really need more outdoor x-mas decorations - hoping I may luck out.

Pretty much picked up all the boxed glass ornaments left at my Target tonight - about 100, in boxes of 4, and one box of 15. I Left a few Gold boxes behind. My cart was so ridiculously piled up, a woman started picking through it thinking it was just stuff for sale.

They had a giant storage bin I also bought for 9.95 (reg 14.95), a tree skirt, 6 packs of gift boxes (.50 - 1.50 each pack), the boxes and boxes of ornaments (reg 5.99 - 9.99), and a $170 tree, - all for $107 bucks. I'm looking forward to Christmas next year.

Oh, by the way, the markdown team was working again today. I thought I would let everyone know that there may be markdowns on weekends for a while. I spoke to one of the gals I know pretty well, and she said that they were working like mad right now. She keeps losing track of what day of the week it is because they are working so much!

went back to Target for the 3rd time today-

4 Polly Pockets (just put on the shelves) with coupons=freex4

2 Glade flameless candles marked down to 6.24(used all coupons BOBO/3.00)= 24 cents for 2

2 Whitmans boxed candy(after 2.00 coupons)=free

2 bags Hersheys kisses (used target .50 coupons) =19 cents each

and 1 Tanita body scale (gonna need after all the candy)

What was your total bill?

Thanks for the info on the wine cooler. One question though - anyone know why the target inventory checker says "Could not recognize the DCPI value of 072010177"

I did pretty well last night. At first I thought I might end up leaving empty-handed, but then I remembered the scrapbooking area! After Halloween there was nothing to be found, but I found a bunch of Christmas stuff. It was weird though that not all the Christmas stuff was marked down, so I scanned everything. I even found a Halloween thing and of course it came up item not found, so they gave me 80% off (i didn't want to push it to 90% since I did want the item ;) ) I also found a pack of the wintery snowflake plates someone had just tossed on an end-cap. And of course picked up some candy with the Target coupons.

They had a ton of Christmas scrapbooking.. but like you said only half of it was on clearance.. I noticed someone went in ahead of me and hid some stuff.. well I found it.. it was hidden with some other scrapbook stickers and stuck behind them.. I also noticed someone stuffed a bunch of stuff in the bottom rack under the scrapbooks.. smart idea.. but I found what I wanted anyways and left them hidden.. I figure I got what I wanted anyways.. no reason to uncover the hiding spot..

i also got a couple of extension cords(75%ff) total bill=36.43 + tax (6.5 in ohio)

Awesome! I have spent soooooo much money in the last few days but what great finds. I have so much stuff for my wedding for the centerpieces/table clothes/etc. Red, black and gold are my colors - how can you pass up this season and not find great thing for a wedding with those colors!

I bought that $18.88 case of ornaments. I just opened it up briefly and the ornaments on the top tier are in good shape. The outside label says that they are shatterproof. Hey for $4.72, if a couple of ornaments are broken out of the 82 I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. :lol

I definately see your point. We are looking to move in the next month from an apartment to a house. Just debating on to buy some and just have them sit in the corner of the bedroom until we move.