Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Our Target is also still 50%. Does anyone know if the toys that are now 50% off typically go to 75% off the same time as the Christmas decorations?

here the Christmas went 75% today and the toys were 30-50% off...so I am guessing they are independent of each other

For the beer drinkers on the board.....we found a Budweiser set that rang up at 75% off today---it is a red metal bucket with 4 bar/pub glasses and 12 coasters...retail was $19.99. No indication anywhere that it was holiday.

Blaine, Minnesota and the Quarry by 35W and 280 are confirmed 75% off.

I have been a lurker thus far, but I have decided to join the thread.

I'm in Orlando, Fl and I hardly ever find great deals at my supertarget and I am always looking. We are still at 50%.

We moved from Florida about 6 months ago. The sanford, Deltona and Lake Mary usually have the better deals. If you are ever out that way, stop in and check em out! Good luck! :yup:

Guest ashbyyokosuka

called my target in Monterey, CA to ask -- and i couldn't even get the whole sentence out!

ME: "i wanted to know what..."

TARGET: "yes, Christmas is 75% off!" (she said it nicely)

ME: "K!"

so off i went.

got a whole lot of stuff for under 35.00.

VERY pleased...

if there is still wrapping paper, i will get it when it is 90% off (i did get one roll).

Were the air fresheners and cleaning items with the holiday stuff or on an endcap in the cleaning supply aisle area?

I found a couple of them on an endcap in the holiday section. Then found more of them on the aisle with the other air fresheners in the cleaning area. Only the frosted cranberry rang up at $1.74. I wanted the grapefruit pear, but it was ringing up @ 7.99

Western Pennsylvania Checking in:

The only Target I found that was 75% was Cranberry and it was going quickly. Stopped in Camp Horne Road and the old one on business 19 (both 50%), called Butler and they said 50%. Someone said the one on McKnight Road near Kohls was 75% but I didn't try it. HTH someone.

Oh man, ur making me sooo jealous... I went to the Warrington , PA still and everything scanned at 50% and I called two others and they are still 50%%%%%

The Target in Montgomeryville is still at 50% off. They still have a lot of stuff left.

Went to Target here in Southern Cal today...found Making Memories kits for $2.97--the sticker says $11.97, but now I know to scan it! I bought 3--the albums are great and with the emblishments, etc at that price I can't pass them up. They also had the snowflake photo wreath and ornaments, and the metal frame ornaments for that price.

DD found gum she couldn't live without in the candy clearance, I picked up Chocolate for .74 a package (Ghiridelli). Great Deals!

To get a picture, you click on the Control Panel tab in the top half of the page and then click on the link on the left side that says Edit Avatar. I think you need either 50 or 100 posts to have a custom Avatar, but there are a lot of Stock avatars you can choose now. Welcome to the family :)

This is great to know, thanks! I was wondering the same thing! (I'm still relatively new to posting to the board too.) I've enjoyed lurking for the past year though! :D