Santa Updates From NORAD

bigjimslade

Mornin' Jim

They changed the website since last year I am having an issue or two with the 3D map but I am sure that I will be a pro this time tomorrow. Thanks for doing this let me know if you want a break...my 8 y\o will have me tracking the big guy all day...lol Yesterday I was doing the countdown on the NORAD site every 30 minutes or so and ds would call his cousin and tell his brother with every lookie.

Lucy

Mornin' Jim

They changed the website since last year I am having an issue or two with the 3D map but I am sure that I will be a pro this time tomorrow. Thanks for doing this let me know if you want a break...my 8 y\o will have me tracking the big guy all day...lol Yesterday I was doing the countdown on the NORAD site every 30 minutes or so and ds would call his cousin and tell his brother with every lookie.

Lucy

If you see a new video pop up just post it. Merry Christmas!

Jim and Lucy, I just want to say thanks for doing this. I'm on dial-up at FIL's rural location. The fastest connection I can get is 26.4 kps. The NORAD site has been unavailable to us whenever we spend Chr-stmas here. But Beorn and I are finding your updates nearly as exciting.

So again, thanks!

Jim and Lucy, I just want to say thanks for doing this. I'm on dial-up at FIL's rural location. The fastest connection I can get is 26.4 kps. The NORAD site has been unavailable to us whenever we spend Chr-stmas here. But Beorn and I are finding your updates nearly as exciting.

So again, thanks!

You are welcome. I will post more updates as NORAD posts them.

So again, thanks!

You are very welcome have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Lucy