Need creative wrapping idea

Sunshyne

Ok, those $0.35 pen and pencil sets from Office Depot...I bought 22 of them. My dh is obsessive about pens. They have to be the heavy ones, and these were and black ink, so I think he will love them. I've been giving the pencils away left and right to anyone that will have them. lol

So, now I have 21 for him (I used one on Christmas cards and little ds got it and put bite marks on the end) and I don't know how to give them to him. The only thing I've come up with is taking those little tootsie roll banks they sell at Walmart and putting them in there. I think if he jingles them, they will sound like money and not pens and he will be surprised. I am not sure if they are too long though...I'm going to check later tonight at the store.

Anyone have any creative ideas? I didn't get him a whole lot this year because he is hard to shop for and I'd like something more original than a box with a bunch of pens in it.

You could but a cheap fake tabletop Christmas tree(bought one for my Mom at Lowes-and decorated it with white lights and lottery tickets). It is awesome!!!

We actually have 2 little tabletop trees. He had them when he was in Bosnia years ago, and we've always put them up but the lights were all burnt out this year. I might go get a little string of lights and hang them on there. Good idea. :) Thanks

The KFC thing is too funny.